Reviews for TwentyFour
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Beautiful! Brilliantly written, utterly heart breaking and fantastic

Loved it!
Hullo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
OMG THIS IS THE BEST FANFIC EVAH LUV LUV LUV IT NEED SEQUEL
laurelinwen chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This was lovely. Very real, very true to the Doctor and his Rose. Beautiful. Thank you!
adreamorawish chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
* spoilers* you should continue this! this is amazing! I know it's part of the story that he leaves at the end but you should definitely do another oneshot!
MissSarahG1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So romantic :)
mugglesque chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Gushgushgushgushgushhhhhh

So sweet and sappy and romantic :) I lovvvhhhed it :')
BecStar94 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Please write a seqeul really liked this story
LesleyS11 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wow that was really good and so sad, please write a sequel! :(
juissi chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I'm smiling and crying so hard at the same time. Just.. perfect.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
that was just... epic. E-P-I-C EPIC. Honest to Dalek, one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Such a sweet idea and a lovely bitter-sweet ending. Well done, it was a fantastic story. x
spellwrite chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Heart-breakingly beautiful. You made me cry :( I loved it!
lilasian155 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
OH NUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS WAS SO AMAZING! SHES PREGNANT! OMG OMG! PLEASE TELL ME THERES A SEQUEL!
Rosewood of Brazil chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Oh my gosh!

Bawling my eyes out, yet grinning from ear to ear!

Really tastefully done! Finally, something with a bit of emotion :D

Wel done!

Do you think that you could maybe get another reunion between the Doctor and Rose since I think an awful lot of us are still depressed :( You could sort of do a thing like they're allowed to see each other once a year or once a month. That way, your chapters could be 'January, February, March' etc. I would do this myself except my lemons are NO WHERE NEAR as brilliant as yours!
Spontaneite chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Beautiful. Poor Doctor. Poor Rose. it's brilliant that they got that chance with each other, just for a day. It's even more brilliant that the Doctor has left Rose with a piece of him forever, and yet sad because he'll never know.

Rose Tyler, Defender of Earth, mother of a new race.
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh my heart ached at the final closing of this story but so glad I read it. Beautiful, passionate & poignant. Thank you for writing it. Much as we would all love a happy ending it can't always be.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »