Reviews for The Carriage Ride
SandBlood14433 chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
Plz update! It has been more than a YEAR!
bedheadain'tdead chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Holy crap this is a nightmare! DX A GOAT'S HEAD - IT'S OFFICIAL, HOGWARTS IS NOW JURASSIC PARK! Seriously, how else do explain that they're stranded and surrounded by carnage and hysteria, in the middle of an ungodly hurricane/monsoon?! Sweet Christmas, I'm surprised no one's climbed on top of the carriage yet to shoot off a flare with the emergency flare gun or used the night vision goggles to spot the T-rex headed their way. This is horrible... DX SOMEONE PLZ GET RID OF THE GOAT'S HEAD!
bedheadain'tdead chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
ALL ABOARD THE STRUGGLE BUS - ER STRUGGLE CARRIAGE! I seriously cannot see the screen through the tears of my hysterical laughter. XD OMIGAWD! Dude, I keep expecting Hermione to kill everyone. You know she's mad enough to at this point. Lol, but Harry wins all the sass awards for this chapter. "You three will turn out great witches and wizards" Do you need pomfrey for that burn? XD OMigawd. XD XD XD XD
lil chapter 12 . 1/5/2013
I wanna more! :3
evie55 chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Heh heh heh, things are getting good! It would also be great to see Hermione get the "upper hand" with Draco while he can't/won't do anything, and get him all...ruffled up, shall we say ;) Can't wait for the next update, please make it soon!
Kam18 chapter 12 . 8/28/2012
I just realized that this story was missing from my favorites list and I decided to read it again. I'm so happy that it is still getting updated and I'm looking forward to more!

*Adds to favorites... again...*

Cheypielaughs chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I feel like your character Amanda now! This story is amazing ! Draco and Hermione are beyond cute together! Oh please pleas update I cannot wait to find out what will happen next! DRAMIONe 4ever!
PureCharizard chapter 11 . 8/14/2012
nice story
LadySarahj chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
i love it! update!
InsanelyWitchyMango chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! I think you should up the rating to T
MySweetSolace chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
SpottedPelt of ThunderClan chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
I could never see Draco do that, but its still good, please update! :)
Loyal2Artemis chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
So good. So so so so so soooooooooo hilarious! Please update!
anna0728 chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
This really just brillant you simple have to continue!
Gonewiththerain09 chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
When are you going to update agian? It's been a while.