Reviews for Get Over It
Demon Vampire180 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
It's good but short.
mezzles chapter 3 . 4/12/2009
Mm a little short but still good, you could probably have just put it into a one-shot. Um one small error: “Sure nobody will here? Because I have a pool house…”. "here" should actually read "hear". But apart from that a nice story, thanks for the read!
Ellie CameronDB chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I love this 3 chap story!
JessandRoryLover chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
That was really good! I wish there was more.
JustAnAmateur chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
Okay,first I'm not gonna favorite this story because the ending...well not bad but overall the story is short and just plain simple...which is good but it still short for an ending,you should at least make it longer since this is your last chapter...can't complain much.

What I said just now is not an angry review,it's just my opinion and if it offended you...not much I can't do about it.

Second,this story had potential,the story is just straight to the point which is good unlike some other stories who sometimes confuses me in a lot of way...am I complaining?

Third which is the last,I really like to see a sequel of this story and if you could,make it longer in story and chapters...if you wanted to because I really hope you go and dicuss with whoever that person is that you discuss and try discuss about a sequel...is it possible.

I know I'm just hoping to much but whether if you wanted or not please reply me back with your answer...and don't get mad at me because I know you did menion that it's short.
AllieMcD chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
hehe, i kinda liked that and the whole luke's reaction at the end, anyways can't wait for more, and i wanna see that ryan is proved right about crazy oliver
Peter Halliwell chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
aw it was getting good even though i dont watch the oc...

~Peter