Reviews for Perfect Destruction
Snickerdoodle Once Removed chapter 9 . 4/19/2014
"Mother, what is love?"
"BABY DON'T HURT ME, DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE!"

Oh, how I wish that was canon.
Nstone53 chapter 31 . 6/28/2010
this was awesome
Athalanta chapter 5 . 3/22/2010
No! His poor mother (or a wet-nurse) had to breastfeed him for a whole century! And he only opened his eyes in his second decade!

No, seriously, that doesn't make much sense. The children wouldn't survive very long if they stayed helpless. Humans are already stretching it. Can't demons reach maturity (puberty?) early and then stay that way for a long time, maturing and aging very, very slowly? Something like Tolkien's elves?

I just can't stomach the idea of a half a century old brat being potty trained and suchlike.

I didn't mean to be MEAN, it's just *sigh* I can't help but think that caring for the little brats must be tiresome and the sheer time it would take...
Pumpkinpi chapter 30 . 2/15/2010
Another great story! I love how you described Sesshoumaru past, his name, why it fits, his relationships and why he is the way he was during the feudal era:-) Again great story!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 31 . 2/6/2010
lol! "wicked bitch of the west" that made me crack... Yeah... I think like mother like son as jaken put it once... That's Rumiko-sama for you!
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 10 . 2/6/2010
"aww... Sesshoumaru..."
Osinishkin chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
Great chapter, great story. I love she song Fukai Mori, and its cool how you incorporated the song into the chapter
Onba chapter 31 . 11/19/2009
Good story
ishmaranara chapter 30 . 7/16/2008
worrying about the opinions of others does cause such trouble, but morality is more than popular consensus that is the realm of custom.
ishmaranara chapter 29 . 7/16/2008
Random peasants always suffer so much in old times.
ishmaranara chapter 28 . 7/16/2008
A better inspiration for fetching the fang.
ishmaranara chapter 27 . 7/16/2008
Never can bring himself to kill family, and always in such denial..
ishmaranara chapter 26 . 7/16/2008
Good job showing a marked increase in callousness thanks to the affair.
ishmaranara chapter 25 . 7/16/2008
Alone and isolated for many years to come.
ishmaranara chapter 24 . 7/3/2008
A quick conclusion for someone recently hopelessly outnumbered.