Reviews for What Shall I Call You?
Sophia the Scribe chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
This whole story is beautiful. It describes Aragorn so well in every chapter! Good job, and good luck on real publishing :). I'll be sure to check out your book!
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
equinelover chapter 8 . 5/18/2013
Wow! Your talent and love of Aragorn are evident in every word youve written. I didnt want the story to end!
BJ chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
This was extremely well-written! I very much enjoyed reading it. However, I would have liked one more chapter at the end...

Ada (Daddy). You've shown Aragorn as a baby, a ranger, a king, and a healer- and done a marvelous job of it- but I'd like to have seen it come full circle to when Aragorn has children.
miladyRanger chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
Thank you so much! I truly loved these... they make my heart sing. They're wonderful, truly wonderful, and they embody each of Aragorn's characters in ways I can't really describe. You hit the nail on the head, in each and every tale. Thank you!
Hallolo chapter 8 . 9/2/2010
Hello!

Thank you very much for writing this series, I love it! I think you caught Aragorn's (or whatever name is your favorite ) personality very well!

Once more, thank you!

Hallolo
Vamp.Michelle chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
This was a marvelous story and I'm hard-pressed to decide which chapter (or which Aragorn) I liked best. I'd probably settle on the Chapter "Heir of Isildur", because I find your interpretation of Aragorn's and Boromir's rather reluctant relationship quite fascinating.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Thorongil probably is my favourite Aragorn-persona - partly, of course, because we know practically nothing about his time in Rohan and Gondor and that's just perfect for fanfiction.

Aragorn coming to Rohan like a strong wind from the north was a beautiful image and it adds to the mystery of his character. As does the fact that he actually never gives Thengel a name.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
Oh, he's definitely turning more and more into the ranger we know: Tall, dark and handsome. Erm, I mean, strong, quiet and intimidating:)
Vamp.Michelle chapter 2 . 1/24/2009
Another fine scene! I especially like Aragorn's obvious wonder at what Elrond is telling him, and his instant acceptance of his true lineage. And, of course, Elrond's sudden insight that the boy has grown into a man - that felt very realistic to me.
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I found the concept of the story highly intruiging even when I first saw you posting this. So I finally found the time to tackle this story and I'm already liking it. I think in most versions of this bit it's the elves who take Aragorn to Rivendell. It's a nice change of pace to see Gilraen as the active character here, seeking out Elrond's help on her own.
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 8/26/2008
A lovely end to a lovely story.
hplotrfannew chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
It was very good series. Thanks for writing it, since I too like Aragorn and his many sides.
Aelaer chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Great ending! The whole story was fabulous- I personally just adored the Thorongil and Dunadan chapters- but I really liked this last one, especially Aragorn mingling with the soldiers. I always saw him as one of the most approachable kings that ever existed. I simply cannot see him *not* mingling. I'll be honest, one of my favorite plots is when Aragorn is with "comoners" and they have no idea who he is... it's always a lot of fun.

Excellent story. Loved it.
jgmsccc chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
I really enjoyed these. Very well written,with your own words wound around the canon. I especially liked Heir of Isildur and Envinyatar and the way you explored what Aragorn must have been thinking.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
Beautiful ending. It's perfect. :)

~Cal