Reviews for What Shall I Call You?
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
A lovely glimpse into Aragorn's power to inspire and lead and kindle hope.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
A very thought provoking chapter. I like the way you explore Aragorn and Boromir's rocky relationship.
noone chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
wow, best one so far, i think!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Very good indeed! I am so proud of Aragorn & his accomplishments!

Hugs,

Sarah x
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
I'm going to miss this when it's over...

Loved your portrayal of Aragorn in this part. You show his nobility, his strength, power, etc, very well.

Feathertail's Loyalty chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Yes, I realize I have a very bizarre name when it comes to reviewing Lord of the Rings fanfiction, but one's name never says everything about themselves. Which is why, in Tolkien's case, everyone receives many different names.

This is very good. You've characterized Aragorn excellently, and I'm mostly on the lookout for that, as he is my favorite character. I cannot think of any more names that have not been explained before, but I will be keeping my eye out for a new chapter.
utfrog chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
All of these have been good. Very nice look at Aragorn in all the different stages of his life, so far.

Sarahbarr17 chapter 6 . 5/16/2008
Very good!
Janet chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Very well written! I am enjoying this very much. I was a little dissappoitmented with the news of only 2 more chapters:)
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Well written, especially the interaction between Aragorn and Boromir.

lindahoyland chapter 5 . 1/6/2008
I just loved the way how you described how Aragorn had grown in sent shivers down my spine.

Elros chose mortality too,though I don't recall Tolkien telling us why.

Another enjoyable chapter.
BellaCordelia chapter 5 . 12/17/2007
Artfully written! I wish I wrote half as well!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Really good! Tolkien himself would approve...

You really know your LOTR! And good characterisation of Aragorn and Gandalf.

Well done!
twin03 chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Nice...poignant.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
I love your portrayals of Aragorn. Tolkien didn't do into much detail about his feelings, etc, and you're doing a good job of filling in the gaps.

52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »