Reviews for Meant To Live
Princess Serenity 01 chapter 2 . 2/27
See her as an idol
UsagiChanM chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Can you make some Kakashi and Usagi story please..?
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love the pairings, the characters personnality and how you are developping the story, please keep updating XD
dark-wolf-howl chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Hinata should see Usagi as her idol, and you know it would be amazingly awesome if you updated your story.
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
This very good, a kakashi usagi

Seishiro hungry want to eat
Umiki chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
When are you going to upadate this wonderful fic? I fell in love with it as soon as I read it for the first time and you just suddenly drop it! WHAT'S WITH THAT?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
wow kool fic

i'm a bit confuse

is naruto alvie and has his own body?

i hoe u update soon
Mary chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
hey can u finish this story i want to know the ending Please!
Uchiha Tsukino Usagi chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
plz make usagi and sasukje as a couple and plz update soon
TheMello too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Ayah! I've been waiting forever for this story! I love how Kyubbi (sp) and Naruto are! I definitely think you got Naruto's character, and Usa's considering her background. I don't know much about the fox; I'm not that far along in the series. I hope you continue this story and update soon! Also, I don't think Hinata should crush on Usa; I'm not that sure that she would if she were a real person. But, make sure you feel that what you write is how the story should go; don't let your reviewers overly influence your creative decisions. I will definitely be looking out for more of this story, and all of your other ones!
Kaidaia The Run Away Advent chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
very wicked chapter
zodiac1231 chapter 2 . 2/19/2008
This has to be one of the best crossovers I've read in a long time. I can't wait for the next chapter cause I know it'll be great like the first two.

Will you use the part where they have to find the cat for the one lady or do you think you might change the scene a little and personalize it yourself?

It's wonderful!
TheMello chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
Hehe, someone's channeling Shikamaru. I'm extremely interested to know exactly how Naruto ended up in Usagi's mind, though. I really love how this story flows; you spend just the right amount of time on things to allow the reader to know what's going on while still maintaining interest in the story. What are the cocoon things? If you don't feel up to writing slash, then by all means, just write what's comfortable. Please continue! This is my very favorite Naruto/SM fic.
zodiac1231 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
would you update soon?

i really like this story. you've given it a totally different view that is the greatest i've ever seen.
Saris Yui chapter 2 . 11/30/2007
Why are you doing this please update your story! Don't make us beg I haven't fallen far enough to beg...YES I HAVE YOU MUST THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS ON YOUR SHOULDERS! UM sorry I'm sick so i'm a little crazy right now!