Reviews for Only Yuichi Kazuki Knows
NOONE chapter 14 . 8/31/2015
This has made only the ring finger knows, infinitesimally better, so thank you.
hukulove chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
Good story but it needs the rest please update soon soon soon
marvelruinedmyspirit chapter 14 . 8/1/2014
I don't think this fic will be updated anymore (one can hope ;)) but I loved it anyway
LadyV11 chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
NOOOOO! You must continue this story! It's so amazing! I've always wanted someone to do this from Kazuki's point of view! 3
bagofpopcorn chapter 14 . 3/21/2014
I re-read the story. Still as great as I remember it.
b2192 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I luv ur fanfiction story. I was wondering if u can keep writing next chapters. It would mean a lot 2 me. Thank you so much. Ur the best.
animefreak03 chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
I love this story and I hope you are still passionate about it _
SagenWarrior chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
hope to see more. love the fic, i hope u will continue it.
nicole.oh97 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I wish you would continue the story
ristina.hinata chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
the timeline is messed up
"That ring …"

Wataru followed Kazuki's gaze as it flicked to his ring. " …?"

Kazuki chose his words carefully. All his vigilance would be ruined, if he said even one syllable that hinted at his true feelings. "It's got some years on it, hasn't it?"

Wataru, having been caught off-guard with the turn of the conversation, answered honestly. "Uh, yes. Yes it does. I like it, so I've always worn it."

"Well, I've … I've lost it before."

"Before?" Kazuki echoed questioningly, wanting the petite boy to elaborate.

"Yeah … before we switched at the fountain. It was about one or two months after I bought it."

( or is the ring in your story from a second hand shop?)
animefreak03 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
It's quite exciting reading this amazing manga from Yuichi's point of view. I hope you can update this story sometime. Would love to see more of how Yuchi interpreted the rest of the scenes.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
I love this story! I was so excited to see that you had posted an update. This last chapter turned out pretty well and happy late birthday.
Lenaloe chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
This was AMAZING. Seriously, well done. I don't know if I would be able to come up with something like this but I love it. Especially the ending. :)
Yana5 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Shane chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
The chapter was just right!