Reviews for Only Yuichi Kazuki Knows
bagofpopcorn chapter 14 . 3/21
I re-read the story. Still as great as I remember it.
b2192 chapter 14 . 10/14/2013
I luv ur fanfiction story. I was wondering if u can keep writing next chapters. It would mean a lot 2 me. Thank you so much. Ur the best.
animefreak03 chapter 14 . 8/28/2013
I love this story and I hope you are still passionate about it _
SagenWarrior chapter 14 . 8/16/2013
hope to see more. love the fic, i hope u will continue it.
nicole.oh97 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
I wish you would continue the story
ristina.hinata chapter 14 . 7/22/2013
the timeline is messed up
"That ring …"

Wataru followed Kazuki's gaze as it flicked to his ring. " …?"

Kazuki chose his words carefully. All his vigilance would be ruined, if he said even one syllable that hinted at his true feelings. "It's got some years on it, hasn't it?"

Wataru, having been caught off-guard with the turn of the conversation, answered honestly. "Uh, yes. Yes it does. I like it, so I've always worn it."

"Well, I've … I've lost it before."

"Before?" Kazuki echoed questioningly, wanting the petite boy to elaborate.

"Yeah … before we switched at the fountain. It was about one or two months after I bought it."

( or is the ring in your story from a second hand shop?)
animefreak03 chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
It's quite exciting reading this amazing manga from Yuichi's point of view. I hope you can update this story sometime. Would love to see more of how Yuchi interpreted the rest of the scenes.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2013
I love this story! I was so excited to see that you had posted an update. This last chapter turned out pretty well and happy late birthday.
Lenaloe chapter 14 . 2/8/2013
This was AMAZING. Seriously, well done. I don't know if I would be able to come up with something like this but I love it. Especially the ending. :)
Yana5 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
lol
Shane chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
The chapter was just right!
megscar chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I love this i hope you finish it soon cause i really want to know how Kazuki was feeling when they was in the student counsel room when they kissed the first time and what Kazuki thought after he found Wataru when Toko called and told him Wataru was on his way to his house...I cant wait until i can read it...I hope you keep going cause i cant fine anyone else thats writing Kazuki's point of view as good as yours.
Pikeebo chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Happy Birthday!

Wow! N u share a chp with us... What a lovely gift for us ... N achievement for u !

I think u illustrate the manga well with ur words ... Close enough ... Prob more feeling than the book! Cos is mainly Yuu's POV
rensei-chan chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
I finally caught up with this story! I'm so glad I decided to re-read it :) I really think you're doing a brilliant job on the portrayal of Kazuki as well as Wataru!

Happy birthday for the 22nd! I hope you had a wonderful day :) My birthday was the 21st so this almost feels like a belated present to me :3 And I'm thoroughly enamoured with this fic. OTRFK was one of the first shounen-ai/yaoi mangas that I read and I think you're doing a really good job with the re-telling of this story from Yuichi's POV. Have more confidence because I loved this! And I'm sure many others did too :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
AnimeIceFox chapter 14 . 12/23/2012
Oh my god! I just can't get enough of this story! It all makes so much more sense, not that the original story didn't make sense before, but still! It is so perfect and well played out. I just can't help loving this story!