Reviews for For Freedom
Cassandra chapter 1 . 7/26
Holy Shit!
Love how you would capitalize the name of a movie that Vin Diesel played in. "fast and the furious, pitch black, a man apart, dark fury" that was interesting. Please make a sequel. This was so H. O. T.
erinbrew97 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
3 Loved it hey can you write the 'next time' i'd like to see Riddick bottom for a change, i think it'd be interesting.
duneline chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
C'est hot! Une sequel?
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Ha, now THAT was hot. Hurry up and hunt him down again Johns. You know you want to. ;)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Not my usual cup of tea, but two thumbs up!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Taking advantage of Johns when he's high off his ass?

Good idea. XD
Echo Hellfire chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I LOVE this story! please write more! i love these stories.
Aphrodite 3.5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
F-U-C-K! That was hot! You know damn well how to write, you have to write a continuence! And i like the way you kept true to Riddick's fuck you attitude.
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Very cood work. Slash is definately on my fav list.

This one just proves me right. It'd be cooler if Riddick was on the bottom though. Oh well, you can't have it all now can you?
shadowglove chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
okay, shit, that was hot too.
FamilyRose chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That has got to be one the most rough and totally hot Riddick slash I've ever read. -Rose
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Woot, my favorite author on VinX is on too! Hi-yah, tis Stargazer! You know how much I love you for posting your fic here, right? Well, lots!
SG1987 chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
That was really good. It fit Riddick's character very well. Showed a little bit more of his complexity.
fifteenhundredtoinfinity chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
:D

Yum...

This is a wonderful step towards correcting the sad, sad lack of Riddick slash.

You are my newest hero, congratulations!

More?