Reviews for House of Lavender Eyes
Guest chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Very nice...
NanoMecka chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
I love your story, I really do, but damn! the love stories ruined the action for me :(
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 10 . 8/8/2007
vary good you should contine on with it if you can it would be most interesting
Delusional Fishies chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Mages sure are funny. Wonder if that one was inflicted with a snorkack.
Bluestofangels chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Interesting idea and very plausible. I would have had her salvation be a reward to Drizzt from Mielikki. She could easily give him visions of his daughter or tell him as explicitly as he wanted.

After that it would simply be a matter of timing. When Lloth was silent many things could've transpired. It could be a mission for other faithful of Mielikki to do the task for Drizzt and get her back to him. I loved the idea and its plausibility.

-BoA.
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
vary good story keap righting ill keap reading
iron mongoose chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i read your 1st chapt i thought how you got Drizzt to be a father without his knowledge was well thought out. i too have read the stories, and i had forgotten about the drider/screw a drow cleric part of the story. it makes sense and there are numerous people in the drow city that could cloud drizzt's mind to do the deed so to speak. nicley done!

ps as a side note how do i submit a story i haven't figured that part out and i do not have the site coordinators email thank you tom martin iron mongoose