Reviews for The Accessories Make the Outfit
glittergoddess13 chapter 3 . 9/22/2007
*in sad orphan voice*

Please wench may I have some more please... :)
SNREBEL chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Finally an update. Great job Thursdaywench! This is an awesome chapter! UD soon plz!
Lilwazzabug chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
..*Sniff, is shway sad* Tiffany's a b-i-t-c-h. Kill her please?*Hopeful face*
glittergoddess13 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Hm this chapter is familar.. he he...

Thanks for the Update wench... Oh... Tiff is a _leave a blank for cuss word_. I mean that.

I want Sam to smack her, but then he would hurt Dean.. Oh hurt Dean...that sounds really really good... Hm.

Later Twister
StMatt chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
Sweet, Dean handcuffed! And his safe place is a forest? Awesome! Not to mention the return of the jewelry - you know that's my obsession! But Sam shot the Impala? OMG! (*strokes Impala* you'll be okay, baby) Great chapter and Dean's "brain's like friggin' Hercules." Yes, he really is. :)

Can't wait to see how Sam's gonna get out from under a possessed necklace! Hm, wonder if I could make a chain like that?
StMatt chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
Wow, can't even pick a favorite line! But these come to mind: "you picked the brother with anger issues." and "The resistance he met was like the insurmountable walls of Troy. He had nothing, nowhere to go, and no trojan horse." sorry, but this Gutter immediately thought of another kind of Trojan *facepalm*. Love the torture too! Why do I like torturing Dean this much? Can I just be the one in his head protecting him? Can I, huh?
TraSan chapter 5 . 7/27/2007
Wow - I really like where you are going with this. Excellent!

Update when you can. Hope your computer can be resurrected.

)c:
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
i love it wench
glittergoddess13 chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Aw... My evil Twisted Sister... twisting... imagine that.

Tiffany will pay.
Lilwazzabug chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
This is so interesting and brilliant, Wench!:D:D:D Can't wait to see what happens next!*Waits patiently*
TraSan chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Loving it!

I like how you described Dean preparing to attack Tiffany and then, whammo!
Squeemister chapter 4 . 7/11/2007
Dean felt tits. Fun times..fun times.

"you picked the brother with anger issues."
Squeemister chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Sleep inducing...hmm...hehe..*insert halo* :D
Squeemister chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Old hag sex...heheh good one.
Squeemister chapter 1 . 7/11/2007