Reviews for The Spark and the Force
fabiana chapter 14 . 11/29/2007
please update soon. i really love this story. it's wonderfully creepy and i have no criticisms.
iamborg chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Please? Update?
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 11/5/2007
*is shocked by the entire story after reading everything* that is a...wesome
bally2cute chapter 14 . 11/3/2007
Such an awesomely addicting story! So addicting...I'm curious to know how everything is going to be played out. That Rob is a damn freak...I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
UniqueSpecialful chapter 14 . 10/18/2007
UPDATE!
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 14 . 10/15/2007
Thank goodness you found the time to update this story. You have put so much work into it, it was a shame to think that you had given up on it.

Great chapter, I loved the way John 'took out' Rob. I just hope they can find a way out for Sam without doing any (or too much damage). I hope Sam is able to recognise Dean as the protective, loving older brother he is, and not the person that Rob wanted him to believe.

Looking forward to the next chapter - no matter how long it takes. This story is worth the wait.

Hob x
PsychicWonderKitty chapter 14 . 10/15/2007
Oh, this is a great story. I've been reading it the whole time but recently signed up for the site so this is my first time reviewing it. It's awesome, and it's great to see it updated again! Sorry to hear about those computer problems, I can imagine how big of a pain that is! Glad it's better now though!

Looking forward to see how the connection between Sam and Rob can be broken, and what John and esp Dean are gonna do to the creep afterwards for all he's done to Sammy! Man, Rob is one SICKO! That one scene a few chapters back where he was threatening to rape Sam made my stomach clench! And the scene where he was talking to Dean through Sam, too! Oh how very dead Dean is gonna make that creep! *rubs hands together excitedly* Can't wait for the next update, keep up the good work! :-)
dudeedaisy chapter 14 . 10/15/2007
omg! you cant leave it like that. poor sammy to be now so connected, and poor dean he will be so reluctant to do anything to avoid hurting sam. loving it cant wait for next update, hope you have more luck with internet in future.

dudeedaisy xx
MzPink chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
OMG!OMG!PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE JOHN AND DEAN!POOR SAMMY...I CANT WAIT YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!
Poaetpainter chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
Wowee!

Amazing chapter, can't wait for more!
Lucian32 chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
awesome chapter!

*waiting for the next*
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
AW hun, why would you feel so bad- real life and your internet problems are not your fault hun x

and don't worry cos i'd never feel mad at you or like you left this story because your truthful and it's not your fault when time to time your life needs the more attention so don't ever worry bout not updating sooner heehe its completely ok with me hun-just don't get too stressed out with your work and stuff x

thanks so much for updating i loved this chapter and you are so incredibly talented at this x

take your time updating next, and ofcourse i still WANNA read this story, its freaking awesome!

lol thanks hun x

you did great
JuliaAurelia chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
I still want to read, especially now that John and Dean have caught up with Evil!Rob and Sammy, but now have to find some way to break the parasitic bond between them without breaking Sammy permanently (IMHO, I hope they *do* break Evil!Rob permanently.)Looking forward to the next chapter.
Thorny Hedge chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
Great story, wish you'd update more often. :)
Amylou chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
brilliant update, love this story please update soon!
223 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »