Reviews for At First Sight
Ps I just have to add that Nathan seems to cry more than any chick in every story, it kinda bugs me.. Loll ok, I'm done.
I feel like this story's version of Nathan is like a stepford wife. Like someone took the real Nathan to a basement and rewired him and he came back up a perfect pod version of who he used to be. I like the idea of a sweet and in love Nathan, but sometimes it's just too much. I know you've said before in authors notes that you see him as haleys sweet husband and not who he was before, but the problem is that a lot of the appeal
Of Nathan and Haley is that she was able to change him from a bad guy to a good guy. They are a classic case of the bad boy tamed by the love of a good girl. I miss that aspect sometimes in your stories. I still think your writing talent is awesome. Some authors on this site just take the same pieces from the show and rearrange them. I've seen entire scenes plagiarized in fics, but you do a great job of using the pieces and also being creative enough to write your own ideas. That's refreshing.
thibbs65 chapter 28 . 5/23/2014
loved it awesome story
drcool2 chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
Loved. It :)
I'm going all your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I love this story
Godschildtweety chapter 28 . 8/23/2011
such a great story
Hsmrmae chapter 28 . 8/23/2010
Amazing story :)
HBJHOTH23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I started reading "The Trick is to Keep Breathing" even though I knew it was a sequel because I just couldn't help myself. Your writing is so wonderful and I enjoyed "Forever Changed" so much that I knew your next story would be fabulous. I'm going back and reading "At First Sight" so I can be fresh for "TTITKB". I will send feedback for each chapter because I feel it is so important even for older stories. Please keep writing. You are a fabulous author! Laura
sammidsafsdfgs chapter 28 . 2/6/2010
loved the story !
antsB chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Too cute :)
Sunflowergirl24 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Hey I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story and I don't understand why it didn't get as many reviews as some of your other stories. But great job!
Cmotty chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
loved this story have been working on reading all your stories! I would love to see a sequal to this its so Naley without being cheesy and all about basketball and music! loved it!
weens chapter 28 . 12/30/2008
Very sweet story. Your writing is great! I love how you portray Naley. Look forward to more of your writings!
twil1ghtluv chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
love the story great chapter
Naleylover23xo chapter 28 . 9/3/2008
loved the story r u going to make a sequel?