Reviews for At First Sight
drcool2 chapter 28 . 1/20
Loved. It :)
I'm going all your stories
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I love this story
Godschildtweety chapter 28 . 8/23/2011
such a great story
Hsmrmae chapter 28 . 8/23/2010
Amazing story :)
HBJHOTH23 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I started reading "The Trick is to Keep Breathing" even though I knew it was a sequel because I just couldn't help myself. Your writing is so wonderful and I enjoyed "Forever Changed" so much that I knew your next story would be fabulous. I'm going back and reading "At First Sight" so I can be fresh for "TTITKB". I will send feedback for each chapter because I feel it is so important even for older stories. Please keep writing. You are a fabulous author! Laura
sammidsafsdfgs chapter 28 . 2/6/2010
loved the story !
antsB chapter 28 . 8/4/2009
Too cute :)
CGirl2009 chapter 28 . 6/18/2009
Hey I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this story and I don't understand why it didn't get as many reviews as some of your other stories. But great job!
Cmotty chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
loved this story have been working on reading all your stories! I would love to see a sequal to this its so Naley without being cheesy and all about basketball and music! loved it!
weens chapter 28 . 12/30/2008
Very sweet story. Your writing is great! I love how you portray Naley. Look forward to more of your writings!
twil1ghtluv chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
love the story great chapter
Naleylover23xo chapter 28 . 9/3/2008
loved the story r u going to make a sequel?
Italiapen112 chapter 28 . 8/17/2008
Amazing story!

I loved how they fell in love with each other at different times but still ended up together in the end!
naley4ever2333 chapter 28 . 5/3/2008
this is one of the best naley stories i have ever read!

it would be sweet if you did a squeal!:]

just saying

lov ya
ocOTHlover23 chapter 28 . 4/20/2008
u should do a sequel in which what happens when they all go to stanford!