Reviews for Worth It
BelovedOne chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Oooo. Good.
Grace Macy chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
Lovely story! Very well done! :) If you would like to cross-post it at any time, I would love to include it in my "Library" ( .com). Keep up the good work!
sneiss chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
Great writing! Giving us a different perspective of Ian Nottingham. He's not a ghoul, just lonely. Very devoted to Sara. Liked the touch of romance, too.
TrinityIansGrl chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
You can feel the turmoil brewing inside of Ian. Great story.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
That was a nice insight to ian, but *spoiler alert about maelstrom* maelstrom, the wb didnt cut ian, he did it to himslef on purpose
CeredwenFlame chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Nice... I think that if he was given a chance, Ian might be more of a hero... but while he is under Irons' thumb... it will not happen but in small doses as you have said... Bravo.
Asheeran chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
How really reveals many of my own theories about who Ian tolerates Irons..great story
Greencatunsignedin chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Bravo! Great job of writing from Ian's POV, very angsty and soulful.
Aurrora chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
I'm impressed. I thought it was very good. I like your insight into Ian. Keep it up!
Firebrand1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Very well done.
Born to Fire chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
LadyStarlyt chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
oh wow...that is so wonderfully sweet and sad at the same time...
Traci chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Hm. Very nice! Not cheesy. ::thumbs up::
Saturniia too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Wow. . I really I wish I could write in your style, effectively make people see an insight I belive is in a character. That was excellent. Keep up the good work, and write lots more in the future!
roguegal17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
I thought it was good. I especially liked the part where Ian wanted to comfort Sara as she held onto Conchobar, but he knew she wouldn't welcome his "presense." Good job with keeping in character.