Reviews for To Be Strong
Gearhead Fenton chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
tHAT WAS RLLY CUTE oh my goodness beautiful writing beautiful story, characterization is exactly how id imagined it'd be 3
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awwsum! This is the real deal right here. The plot's a little vague... But your vivid discriptions more than make up for it! I could picture the beach and jasmine staring at the sea and flint's red afro (which is awesome btw). And flint: he's the perfect counterbalance for the more serious couple and prevents the tone from being too serious (look! A clown!) loool..
All in all i'd give this a 4.5 on 5. Top quality stuff!
PokemonFan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I've been looking for this story but when I type in Volkner and Jasmine it didn't show up. I'm also looking for another story and I know the title it was called electric blue a Volkner and Dawn fanfic and I used to remember the author's name but now I can't. It doesn't show up when I use the search feature on this site and it shows up on Google but when i click on it it says it can't find it. If anyone can tell me where I can read electric blue a volkner/dawn fanfic I'd be really really thankful.
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
"Look, mommy! A clown!"

OH GAWD. I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD. Awesome story! Keep it up! )
VenVen chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
lol flint was mistaken for a clown xDD Nice!
Padfoot Arcanine chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Really liked this fic. I think you did a wonderful job writing Jasmine and Volkner. The characterization was lovely and I really like you writing style. Keep up the great work!
Corrose chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
What a wonderful characterization of both characters! You wrote them beautifully, and the flow of the story and development of their relationship was very natural and believable. (many other fics I've read for these two seem to throw them at each other and sudden chemistry just blazes to life, but it seems much more realistic that their relationship was developed slowly, over time and many shared experiences, especially with such reserved characters )

If you ever do write more Alexandrianship, I'll definitely be looking forward to reading it :D

Thanks for the inspiration! Hopefully I'll be able to pop out some fanart of these two for this lovely fic :)
CamelliaxBloom chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was so lovely. I adore these two! (:
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I really liked this fic! I'd never thought about these two together, but you made it believable. This was very well written and was fun to read. Great job!
dofu chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was beautiful!
Keotsu chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED this Fan Fic. After playing SoulSilver recently, I found myself thinking that I'd like to read a romance-ish story about Jasmine, so I came here.

I would have never thought of this pairing, but it works VERY well, and I like it even more, considering that Jasmine and Volkner are two of my favorite Gym Leaders.

Really, I have no complaints, and probably to many good things to say about this fic.

Major kudos!
Mikure chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Just so cute, and I love it. Great job! ;D
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I was teetering when I saw this pairing, but after reading this fic, I am now a devoted VolknerxJasmine fan. :D
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Aw, that was a sweet story. Enjoyable read. I'd like to see another story about them, perhaps one chronicling their life/adventure? Well either way, good job with this.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Squee This was so cute I simply adore Volkner/Jasmine aka Alexandrianshipping.

Ah! This is a fine piece of work. *faves*