Reviews for What I've Done
QTshort1311 chapter 11 . 8/25/2012
Ive read a lot od OC/ Sirius, this is by far one of the best i've read in a long time, you have such a way with words, it captivates me and i cant wait to get to the next chapter
Ileana DuBaer chapter 13 . 1/2/2012
Not sure if that was the ending or not, but regardless it was the perfect amount of cheesy and very well written! Just enough back story to make the story cohesive and not so much that it holds the plot back. Great work!
Ileana DuBaer chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
This story is AMAZING! Erika is possibly the best OC I've read on FF so far. The characters' personalities are so fascinating, especially Remus and Sirius because it's so realistic and true to the book. The Regulus/Erika situation was so well written. It was short but the scope and complexity of Erika's guilt was very well portrayed. I'd love to see where you take this story!
ThatUncoolKid chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Okay, so i know its been ages and you probably aren't writing anymore of this story..

But i would like to beg you to anyway. This is, sincerely, one of the best hp fanfictions i have read, and there have been a bloody lot. So, please continue.
lauralovessirius chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Oh my goodness! I can not tell you when I first started reading this story. It was on mugglenet and I stopped reading it when you stopped updating lol but I recently just looked it up and found it and I have to say when you first said she slept with regulas I almost didn't want to read anymore because I thought she had fallen in love with him but now that she didn't I'm so happy that you are updating lol but I think this story is great so keep up the good work! :)
lovin potter chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
just started reading this and i like so i hope u update soon :)
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 9 . 6/16/2009
Hey, great to see that you updated! Things are getting amped up, aren't they? Regulus and Sirius...hm... You know, you're little POV on Molly was sweet. She's such a dear and you've gotten her down so well. She's a complex character, not the poofie sort people seem to think at first glance. Good update. Keep it up!
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 8 . 4/16/2009
This is one of my favorites: anything with Sirius Black and OC. Some people like the SB/Hermoine pairing but I don't. Your characterization of Erika is excellent. You've created a very believable character, one with her own history and motivations. That is a very difficult thing to do and then to convey it convincingly, as if she always belonged to the canon, is quite remarkable. Your Sirius is spot on, the way Sirius is. You've captured his agony superbly. A great job and I do hope you continue. Maire.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvv chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Wow. This is a powerful beginning! I can feel Erika's pain. Wonderful job...great way to begin the tale: with emotion, pain and raw suffering. Great!
aclaff1002 chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Holy crap, I thought this story had been abandoned! Well, I'm glad to see that you were able to start writing again. Again, I'm interested to see what it is that she's so reluctant to tell him about...makes me nervous. Anyway, I do enjoy this story very much, and I hope that you are able to get more of it out!
wonhuhndreadStars chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
ah UPDATE!
aclaff1002 chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
Hm, what has she done that's so bad I wonder? I can't wait to see what happens next, good job of making us wonder what shes' got going on under her cool exterior.
bozzonita chapter 7 . 9/25/2007
Oo, nicey chapter. Really like it.

Vacation in mid Fall? *gapes*
kmb8 chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately, but I haven't even been on the site lately. I've just read the last few chapters, and I think they're all wonderful.

You're really doing a good job of frustrating me, though...They almost make up but then they don't...He almost lets her talk but then he doesn't...I hope you update soon!
Arahnel chapter 6 . 8/28/2007
"He tried to tell himself that it didn’t matter to him, that he didn’t care if he ever saw her again, but a sudden ferocious clap of thunder refuted the lie."

I love that. Refuted is a wonderful word.

Anyway, wonderful chapter. I love what you're doing with the story. Keep it up!