Reviews for Pride of Tomorrow
somebodi-else chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I have to honestly say, that this is as perfectly in tune with the Bordertown themes as the actual B-town books. I loved the books and I love KH, so this is a fabulous read. On another note, I like how you characterized everyone.
Decorinne chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This was ridiculously amazing. Seriously. I cannot come close to expressing my absolute admiration for your writing skills, and absolute gratitude that you allow us all to read this. Wow.
elincia chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Fuck, fuck, also fuck! I read this and its sidestory in a whirlwind and fuck and oh my god new favourite fics ever, for serious. It's so original (as far as KH fics go, I mean, it is based off a series of books) and everything is so seamless and jesus christ the Basch/Reks/Vaan was so hot and it had Larsa/Balthier and.

And.

I didn't think I adored urban fantasy until I read this.
Neferet10210 chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
This is wonderful~ I read the... companion fic, I think...

Anyways, this ending is so nice. :)

Keep writing!
pajjewel chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That has made me want to read that book. It's an amazing read as is so much of your writing, and i love the inclusion of so many characters from so many great games. I still wonder why it is that Roxas left and what his name used to be, but i like to be kept wondering. All the elements in this make it amazing and now i really must get that book.

x
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
A very interesting read! Great job! -
k123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was really really good. I actually read this book a while ago, and I liked it a lot, although I hadn't realized how much of it I had forgotten til I started reading this and its prequel which, by the way, also awesome. I liked how you didn't make Sora stupid and that his naivete wasn't a bad thing. So yeah, just wanted to say that I greatly enjoy your writing and this fic
fall from stars chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh my God. CaideSin, you uploaded fic for me to squirm over on my BIRTHDAY?

You seriously don't realize how happy you've made me. And of course, it's dark and gorgeous and awesome just like everything else you've ever written, oh, EVER.

I love all your stuff, but I really do think this one will hold a special place in my heart, just 'cause I'm silly and sentimental like that. Thank you.