Reviews for No Fury
irrelevant bitch chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
i always considered irons as kinda interesting. i like ur story
Wicked Princess chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Ah, perfect. I've also wondered why he didin't do just that to her during the episode. Loved the way you portrayed Irons' darkness, so wicked, so...umm... devilishly delicious. You should continue this.
Lassar chapter 1 . 9/15/2001
Very evil. I must admit I had wondered why he didn't do something of the kind, except that the writers for the show wanted to keep the PG-13 thing... I like your rationalization better. He could have owned her if he had so chosen in that moment. Maybe you should write an AU where he did help Sarah save Concobar in exchange for her servitude. It would be a nice twist, and you already have an excellent grasp of the depths of Irons darkness. Please consider writing it.
TrinityIansGrl chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
That was really powerful and full of emotion. Good Job!

witchbladefans/start
Lrnd chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
That was very very good.

You portrayed Irons convincingly.
CeredwenFlame chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Ouch... I could deffinately see Irons pulling that... He's so dark and though he may outwardly be refined, inside I see a demon waiting to be unleashed... Good portrayal of both the man and the monster...
Kalder-maaren chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
ouch. sounds just like irons. man that guy's a creep.
Born to Fire chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
I LIKED THIS VERY MUCH, YOU HAVE A WAY OF GETTING INTO THE CHARACTERS HEAD AND SOME HOW RELATING WHAT THEY WOULD SAY OR DO. BRAVO! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK