Reviews for The Lamb
Cougarmadcat chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
It is quite interesting so far. Characterizations are well done and the story line keeps bringing in something new.
WintersBlueRaven chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Fantastic, what a way to round this story to a close. It may have been a long time in the making, but it was certainly worth it. The anguish Axarthys displays in this chapter moved me, very heartfelt and saddening. I had my moments however, when you discribed what she did to the Knight Captain, I can definately understand Nevalle's reaction to those memories. Anyway, a brilliant chapter, looking forward to the epilogue...

Happy Hunting

WintersBlueRaven chapter 9 . 9/1/2007
Beautiful, eloquent, heart-stoppingly detail. You have flourished again, my friend, this tale just gets better and better with every step it takes. It may have been 13 pages long, but it was 13 pages of fantastic work. You left me positively buzzing with anticipation of the upcoming battle. )

Enjoy your move into college, my friend.

WintersBlueRaven chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
Absolutely breath-taking as usual. The drama and delicious detail of it all makes this story a right gem. Though I did have a grump when Sand died...*grumbles*...lol. You really love your Nevalle, ah, I prefer the elves, sorry.

Axarthys wedding approaches...can't wait to read more. Hah, Bishop goes from one bribe to the next, he isn't right in the head, but wait...was he ever? ;)

-WintersBlueRaven
Toffee Taffy chapter 8 . 8/20/2007
Your writing is beautiful and so easy to read. Your descriptions are slathered with detail, making me feel drenched in your characters and their surroundings.

As a side-note: M Nevalle... yummy. ::giggle::
WintersBlueRaven chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
I love the drama that seems to revolve around the Saintrowe, very gothic like. Chapter 3 gave me the chills, very dark...good affect though. Good on Casavir to stand up like that, despite his broken heart. Such a paladin. ;) Glad to see more of Sand, even if it is the evil side, feh, no one's perfect...lol. Keep up the great writing, my friend.
HyacinthMacaw chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Good work so far, Valeh. A definitely darker epilogue and the extra-planar elements are fascinating. Too much of RPGs encourages hack 'n' slash without consequences, such as you bring up here. Killing the wrong henchman/underling could put you in very deep shit with those who you really do not want to mess with.

I really want to hug your Casavir to death, poor guy. But I give you quite a lot of credit for, while not making him a direct protagonist, not writing him off as merely a dork, the boring "nice guy", or a righteous moron as many do. Thinking about what a traumatic loss such as the death of his beloved would do to him, what kind of man it could turn him into, shows you're really delving deep into his character. And as I said on DeviantArt, I could see an argument being made for a spiritually broken Casavir losing himself to fanaticism as you appear to imply.

Keep it up!
cigarettes and alcohol chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Hey Valah, i love your work. Your style of writing is so rich and detailed, i really think you allow your readers to see what you see. I really enjoy the dissension in the ranks of the neverwinter nine youre setting up, and who doesnt like bishop? your version of his backstory at Redfallows watch really helps establish the relationship with him and axarthys. my only complain is that you seem to have abandoned Antagonist Fallen, a story that i really enjoyed reading because of its subtleties and romance aspect.

keep up the great work, cant wait for the next chapter.
WintersBlueRaven chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This story is a leap ahead of the rest, I love everything about it, the way you portray the characters, the roller-coaster ride called 'plotline' and the fluency of the story itself. The combination of thick detail and description in hand with tremendous emotion gives this great potential and grip.

Fantastic.