Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
card castles chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
This is really good. I love OzaiAzula FatherDaughter things; they totally make me wanna hug someone. Especially this one. I don't know why, but just Ozai and Azula interacting -no matter how cruel the intention of the interaction- still interests me.

Great job!
Flame of Hikari chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Haha "smoosh"

I liked this. Short, yet detailed.

My kind o' writing.

-_

Hikari
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
again, that was great! this was quite an interesting plot. i can sympathize for Azula...sort of. i don't like killing most animals. i have arachnaphobia, so i wouldn't care less if every spider in the world burned. lol. but this was brilliant.
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
cool way of looking at Azula's childhood. :)
395477 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
great one-shot
IGAF-kun chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Nice work. Ozai was kinda disturbing.
knittingpanda chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
hmm. that makes me thoughtful. sade how Azula can only earn a "that's my girl" from killing something.
gaia09 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Nice and moving! I liked how it turned out. And you have a very good grammar.

Consider taking a course of novel-making? It suits you.

~gaia09

P. S.

Keep writing!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
So...Azula was your typical little sister. But then Ozai got to her at a young age. No wonder she's evil! Great job! This is going into my C2!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Catched. Smoosh. Daddy. Squisite.

Chibi!Azula is all to cute, even if Dear Daddy Ozai is instilling anti-anything-not-Fire-Nation in her so early in the game (which is typical, besides). I loved it.

Favorited.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was a very moving oneshot.

It wouldn't surprise me that something like this would stick with Azula throughout her whole life. When something is pressed into a person so young, especially something as scarring as this it leaves a big impression.

I really liked how innocent Azula seemed here, her being only four. It really touched me how she said that she didn't want to kill anything. And how she had though firebending was fun, but it turned out that it wasn't so fun after all.

This ties into the beliefs that the Azula in the show has, about destroying and not shrinking back. Especially since in her subconcious here father is saying "if you don't it means that you don't love your friends and family".

This was great, I'm so glad it came to you.

Nice job.
kaibasgirlx chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
This was...interesting.

The ending was quite twisted, but you depicted Ozai and Azula well.

Nice job on this one, can't wait to see more from you!

~Téa