Reviews for Stalking the Beast
deets1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
oh, nice. XD I thought she nearly killed one of them when she was pregnant or something... (you know, mood swings) but THAT was awesome. XD
nihongoneko chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Haha. Never would have guesses that that was what they were afraid of. :) Nice oneshot.

sincerely, nihongoneko
Mystery N chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This fanfiction is soooo cute! Love it! write more stories pls!
Darkbloodz chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Too funny! This really made my day .
Jaque Weasley chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
The "thing" was only THIS?

xD

I imagined something a lot bigger and coming from the tummy of the devil itself xDD

Those man are really cowards u.u

Great fic, luv ur idea ;)

COngrats o/
longgnol chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that is so cute.
Hikagi chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That's. Just. Too. Funny!

I had originally thought it was going to lead to some other ending, but this one was much better than what I had imagined.
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
...

officially branded crack of the month

I went high for the next ten minutes
angel ascendant chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
ahahaha lol. very nice, nice build up, and the reveal doesn't disappoint. ahahaha just like men, lol. :-) thanks for sharing!
HannahhBanannax3 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
:] luv the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
that was cute - but what exactly did she say and do to the poor guy?
dekiru otoko chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Hehehe! This was really cute! Absolutely marvelous to read D Your writing structure was brilliant _ I hope you write more in the future!
Malencia chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Good one...I didn't know that TCP had any fanfictions. Great idea for this too. :) Thanks for writing!
isadorathegreat chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Wow, I didn't think anyone was even aware of Tokyo Crazy Paradise, let alone writing fanfiction about it ...

Anyway, this brought a smile to face, especially since the Sweet and Bitter Tsukasa chapters were my favourite and this kept reminding me of it. Good job!

By the way, have you read Skip Beat? It's by the same manga artist as TCP and the main characters of both stories are really similar in the crazy way they react to things.
AlexandraTEE chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Ah, I have the similar theme but yours are way funnier!