Reviews for Fragmented Time
Jennosaur chapter 10 . 2/17
Aww, that last one was pretty adorable. You should continue adding to this. It's really good :)
Jennosaur chapter 7 . 2/17
Ah, another amazing drabble! The one's on Shinichi's death were especially great. :)
Jennosaur chapter 1 . 2/17
Holy god. This gave me tingles! Ahh, I'm already in love with your writing :') Tbh, if it's a multi-chaptered story, I just do one review for the entire fic, but this chapter is AMAZING. Anyways, I'm gonna continue reading now so... See you in my next review?
bobbyneko chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
bobbyneko chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
Terribly intimate. I like that
Nathalaia chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Some cute, funny and sad drabbles. I enjoyed reading all of them :D

I can't help but point out, though, that you should never use three exclamation marks as you did in 'Hello and Goodbye' when Kaito said '"Tantei-kun!"'. One is enough, and if you really want to get something through, then make it cursive and maybe even fat. I am aware that this is an older story, so you might not do that now. Also, I think it was only in that chapter I saw it.

Either way, very enjoyable! You are very good at capturing their character, too. Also, you are an excellent writer :)

Dannichigo chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
How sweet. Can't wait for more. -
Hikari-Pandora chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
oh you can, you just had to try it once. nice fluffiness!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
If only people could see through each other's walls like that... it rarely happens in reality, but it's still good that it does!

Here I go again, bobbling around. it might be that i'm just in the mood tonight.
Hikari-Pandora chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
it somehow sounds like 'behind the curtains of kudou Shin'ichi' to me, just like you'd say 'under the poker face of Kaitou kid' if it were the other way around. after all they are only human, that's why we love them!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
Strangely this chapter is kinda thought provoking for me, though thinking it better all of these little chapters are somehow. you really put a nice range of feelings behind each. What can i say, they're fairly likable. Thank you1

Matta tsugi ni!
Hikari-Pandora chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Oh damn, that was evil! So I could totally see kaito doing it - giggles foolishly - can't help it! it really was funny in my own twisted sense.

thanks, ja...
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
LOL! I love these. Keep at it! I wouldn't object to reading more! They make such a cute couple! I'm slowly being turned into a KaiShin yaoi fan! Wow. Please update soon
seaweed chapter 10 . 1/9/2011
ok..after reading the first chapter I thought it was good, but might escalate to too much..fluff for my wasn't after reading the fourth one that I realized each was a different story! (yeah talk about slow!) and as I kept on reading I liked them even more! Each one had the right amount of emotion to convey the situation in that small amount of time given to it. The fluff ones weren't too "sugary", the angsty ones gave the right vibes and the deathfics were equally beautiful and painful. All in all thank you for sharing these!
FeedTheReader chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
I enjoyed reading this a lot, thank you for writing.