Reviews for Special Buchou
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 2 . 3/13/2010
xD That sounds like an amusing game... And totally something Gakuto would come up with, too. xD I'm impressed with Atobe's speeches... what did those come from again? As in, how did that derive from a school newspaper? I somehow can't see the correlation... but whatever. ; It was amusing to read, if you couldn't guess. ; Thanks for writing!
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
haha the speech fits The Great Marvelous His Worshipness Atobe Keigo
M3lanch0ly chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
LOL. Atobe's speeches are EPIC. His ego is as big as the Altanic(bad spelling) Ocean, perhaps even bigger.
theProdigiesz chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Your fics never failed to make me laugh.

I love your fics(:
Inuzuka Nin chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
"...Ore-sama’s services for mankind will be recreated through the magic of cinema and syndicated on free websites like You Tube in honour of Ore-sama’s low tolerance for overpriced blockbusters that deprived peasants can’t afford."

That line made me laugh, a lot. I was so surprised when I saw you updated this (I thought it was a one-shot) but I'm so glad I decided to check out my favourite stories list! Anyway, this chapter was really funny, especially when Oshitari called Fuji pretty! :D Oh, and I loved the SP hints too .

Great chapter!
TangerineTea chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
“Aw, why not?” Mukahi pouted.

“Because it’s stupid!” Shishido called.

“Prettier than me?” Mukahi asked.

“The world is prettier than you!” Shishido yelled from across the room.

Oh Shishido. And THAT. in ten seconds, is why I loff Shishido to teeny tiny shredded-up cat litter-worthy bits. Ah, violent adoration. X3

I loff the both you (I always read your author notes, and if that doesn't show love I don't know what does), I loff your ficcies, and I loff your senses of humor! XD

...Did I mention I loff you both?
pinksnow chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
love it! simply love it
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
Nice!
rainbowpanget chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Wow! wow! *sits back in chair and stares in stupefaction at the computer* wow! That was such a wonderful, witty fic on hyotei! One of the best so far! Thanks for writing it! *hugs* Its definitely going on ore-sama's *cough cough* i mean MY favorites... ehehehehe... *points at Atobe*.. Atobe influenced me!

-Oresama did NOT and could not influence you mere underling!-

*Atobe runs away*

ahehehe... bye for now.. i have to go kick Atobe's ass... XD
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
YAY! GO GAKUTO! GO TARI! YAY! YOU ROCK XD

atobe sucks .
sja.1989 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
i really fic is funny & cute!

pls. update soon...

;D
Sky-Blue44 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
I thought it was funny! Good Job!
RaiPhoenix015 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Cute...hehehe. Definitely one of my faves.

You won't be posting for a while? Mou...a little sad here, but it's ok...but come back k? I'm still going to be waiting for your one-shots and drabbles!

Rai
Dazed Dreamer chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
“The world is prettier than you!” Shishido yelled from across the room.

xD Haha, nice one. And there goes Atobe again xD *searches quiescent on online dictionary* Oh, I see, I see. xD

I can deal with just drabbles from you D
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
- Green isn’t a good colour on you, so don’t be too jealous. -

LOL. XD Hilarious speech. I liked that part with Ohtori crossing himself, too. X)

((School's out! Summer's in! Whe))