Reviews for An Impossible Choice
DeprLugia chapter 1 . 6/13
Will you finish this, please?
White Ithiliel chapter 1 . 5/2
I WANT the end, pleeeeease ! For the love of Tolkien !
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 1 . 3/12
Please continue this? Please? :)
Dola chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
i liked ur story, 'Bad Company'. but i have a question, when will u finish this one?
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Ominous indeed...and this needs another chapter! *wails* ;( I MUST find out what happens next, please? *gives puppy dog eyes*. I know how it goes though, but you must update this again if you ever get a chance. It looks like it's Aragorn's chance to be Legolas's rescuer, and it also seems like something foul WILL happen before the bad guy gets what is coming to him. I KNEW I'd be in trouble when I clicked on this fic of yours...now I must wait patiently to see what happens next...
beethovenwithcello chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Is there going to be another chapter?
sparkleshadowcat chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I hope you will continue on this, I love the other story and I want to see what happens to Legolas! And I really like your writing style.

Take care,

Sparkleshadowcat.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
A bit ominous? Please. But promising to say the least! Sorry about your computer, I know how much that sucks. Can't wait for more. At least you didn't leave us dangling off a cliff this time. Though I'm sure that's soon to come.
Mandanza chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
I can see you wrote this some time ago, but if possible I would love to keep reading this story. I really liked the prequel.
Destined Darkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
but usually when some one says something like that it always is lol, just like "I promise, no one will hurt you" odds are you get hurt withen afew hours of that saying, it's so funny these days when we do something like that with friends, i mean today at school we were sneaking around and my friend was like "come on guys we wont get caught, we wont come near it" about ten minutes later we just skipped being in trouble, by one person, distracting the teacher (sigh of relief) lol
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Loved it! So write some more...please?
luanee chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Wow the last sentence is realy ominous... cant wait for whats going to happen next!
Girlie G chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Great beginning! i loved the first story! let me know when you update!