Reviews for Prelude
No name chapter 14 . 1/17
You Are A Great writer. Weather u update or not. It was a wonderful funny cute story. Thanks
scar20253 chapter 14 . 8/29/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter, especially after you left this one on a cliffhanger. I couldn't stop reading since I started this story just an hour or so ago.
So excited :)
Ishii chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
Dear author San:
It's been five years since your last update. I don't know whether this fic will ever be finish but all I can say is that this is a really great fic. It's just keep me going. Love it a lot. It gives a lot of back story to it, your chapter never fails me and it keeps me ponder more and more about the next chapter. Alas I don't think you will return... But if you ever return do please remember that you have readers who really enjoy your fic and will always support you:) take care.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/25/2015
Next please :D
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
I hope you'll update someday, this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Where’s the rest of the story? That was too good. Y did you stop. PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU, UPDATE THE STORY.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2012
more!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Good fanfic can't wait for next chapter :)
HowlingSilverWolf chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
great story i can't wait for the next chapter :)
OnlyTheDarkness chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
please keep writing.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
interesting. hope it will eventually be continued.
Ice Princess Kuga chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ei...
electric veins chapter 14 . 5/25/2010
You are completely evil.

Natsuki finally kisses her, and then you don't update for years! What the hell?

I was so excited for the next chapter, only to be crushed with disappointment when I saw how long it had been since you last post.

Please, please update, I beg!
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
Oi! Go get that determination to continue on with this story because it is indeed very interesting! I would even say it requires to be known more throughout the HiME FanFictions! Update soon please. Or I'll get my Hecate Shizuru to sit on you :O
Twisted Eternal Wolvetta chapter 13 . 2/17/2010