Reviews for The Fifth Element Parody
DeathNoteLover23 chapter 3 . 1/31/2014
Short or not this is very funny, i hope you will update soon. Again more detail, like what the room look like maybe...things like that.

PS: No, i am still not signed in. I know, i must be terrible :(
DeathNoteLover chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
"For the sake of all that is cheese." This is very funny. reminds me of Wallace & Grommit when they go to the moon looking for cheese...anywho. Still good, but maybe more deteil in the beginning of the chapter with Korben. He gets out of bed and talks to the feline and finger. But in the movie much more happens...like maing coffee...some complaining and then getting into his cab for some Chinese food...diolauge is good but stage direction is nice too. And maybe not just what happening, but also the surrounding areas...

PS: Again i am still not sighned in, sorry. But its a pain when im not on my own computer.
DeathNoteLover23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Interesting indeed...almost scary when you think about how the movie was compared to this (not in a bad way of course.) And in some ways can see how this better in a sense, because the serious parts in the beginning were not very serious. Nonetheless, I do find it to be very amusing, and wonder what sharp whit awaits!

PS: Sorry im not logged in. But my username is DeathNoteLover235...
Phoenix Nine chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
LMAO
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Hehhehheheheheh! Go LeeLoo! Good story! Can't wait for the next one!
Scarlet Moon At Midnight chapter 3 . 5/23/2009
Hehe, this is such wonderful crack-fic.
Shadowy7Angel chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
LOL! And what may those moments contain?
A.J Scarlet chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
I'm just as confused as you are buddy. But crazy Korben really funny.
A.J Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Damn image verifacation sh$%...anyways very random, made me
Random Reviewer chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Hilarious. Great job.
xXAliceOliveraXx chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Clever!

That is very funny I enjoyed it very much. I am a big fan of the fith element and I think you should keep up the good work, people just need to open up to new ideas. So Please keep up the good work!
DragonsEclipse chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Nice. I got a chuckle out of this. : )

- Dragon's Eclipse -