Reviews for Lunatic Carnivale
TigrezzTail chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I certainly hope the current turn in the series has sparked your interest again. I've really been enjoying your story. Gaara's interactions with everyone, even Shukaku, are so realistic and definitely in keeping with the character. And I know that not many people have officially reviewed your story, but what can I say? All the other N/G fans on the site must be idiots to have overlooked your story!
anon chapter 8 . 1/15/2010
okay, you do NOT suck at writing angst. You are a great writer and we love your story. The only way you can displease us is by abandoning this! Please update. It doesn't have to be perfect, just experiment; but please DO keep sharing yourself and your beautiful characters.

I'm not quite clear why gaara reacted so badly to being loved. Because his uncle said he loved him, then betrayed him? Is he so blinded by that childhood complex that the concept generated by the word "love" infuriates him? That makes sense, but only if it's an unconscious, irrational reaction, because he must have realized before that Naruto loved him, yes? Or is his social education so bad that he actually doesn't understand that the word love is used for the feelings he shares with Naruto, and sibs? Quite thought provoking, thank you.
anon chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
now that I've read it:

I love it. Regardless of what Kishimoto's characters are becoming, YOUR characters are beautiful, challenging, dynamic, detailed, deep, compelling, and vastly entertaining. Please don't give up on this fic. Or rather, if this one is becoming hard, we understand, that can happen: so just start another! That is, as long as it has Naruto and Gaara (and respective demons)!

Oops, I don't mean to sound demanding... I well know how difficult writing is... but please do consider... (grovel)...(kowtow)... (submissive posture)...
anon chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I haven't even read this story yet, but just read and loved NEVER LET GO. So I went to your site. There I saw that you had written (re: this story) "While I still adore the GaaNaru pairing, my ever-growing dislike of the series with almost every new chapter is making it much harder..."

This is what I've been DREADING! I agree that the manga has plummeted to the point I'm embarrassed to be a naruto fan (I haven't even seen the anime, perhaps it's even worse).

But so what? That's no reason for you brilliant writers to stop writing these amazing characters. Or maybe, for you, it is, but I sure hope that feedback like this will encourage you to focus on your own version of these characters instead of the shallow corporate shadows currently being pumped out by the team that does them. Honestly, the characters developed by fanfiction writers and doujinkas passed ahead of the Kishimoto originals years ago, and we all know that. His were enchanting templates, absolutely. But they were templates. They needed side-writers to flesh out the deeper emotions. You and others have made them into real people. Please keep developing them. Love you...
appendingdoom chapter 8 . 4/7/2009
I quite like what you've written of this story, like how it explores the very tentative, confused nature of the relationship, and the boys' own issues. I do hope you write more of it, some day, because the contrast between last chapter and this one is just heart-breaking.
ai-08 chapter 8 . 7/13/2008
wow.

this fic is just... so detailed and well thought-out. i love it. i love little tsubaki, and their awkward relationship and just... everything.

but of course you had to just leave us hanging on THAT note, didn't you? :P

can't wait to see where you'll take this. poor gaara with that stupid racoon... and poor naruto, falling for such a social retard...

this was a good chapter. i like that we learned of naruto's confession through a conversation with an outside party and not during the event itself. not many authors would do that. i love your writing, it's detailed (like i said... but seriously... this is a trait i love) and unique. also, i just wanted to take the time to thank you for not falling prey to the whole seme/uke thing. that stereotype gets old fast, especially when it's employed in a fandom that wasn't even a boy love to begin with. *rolls eyes* so in that respect (and many others, believe me) this story is like a breath of fresh air.

again, can't wait for the next chapter!
MSYOU chapter 8 . 5/29/2008
Ah where’s the next chapter T_T I wanted to know what was going to happen next Dx Still awesome story XD I love it I think your take on Gaara is very IC and you brought Shukaku back XD lol I tend to stray away from angst but I can’t seem but to love the dose you give every time I read your fic I hope Gaara and Naruto fics things ] they need get back to the smex . ah ha ha XD can’t wait for that update _
Edlama chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Wox, this story is awesome, and deserves much more than the few reviews it got, just by the quality of the writing!

But poor Gaara and Naruto! I hope you'll get them soon out of their angsty feelings!
QueenTigris chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
Gaara nu!

Is he gonna wake up in the hospital and everyone's gonna be super worried about him and Naruto will be crying and they'll have a super teary forgivenessness?

Ahh! Run on sentence!

Ahh! I can't wait for more!
Shachimin chapter 8 . 3/3/2008
I really enjoyed reading chapter 8. Your way of writing angst was refreshing as it wasn't purely just angst (which made it all the more realistic) i hope i get to read your next chapter soon _ keep it up and best of luck!
Skater Valentine chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
actually i thought this chapter was really good! i felt as if the angst was building up to that important last scene. shukaku's pov was classic, and it was great to read him. the dialogue was superbly written, and perfectly reflected gaara's reasons not to accept naruto's confession. it sets up how hard it will be for gaara to overcome this, if he ever does. it was great reading this, and the extra time spend on it really shows through.
dragonlance chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
After so long you present such a deliciously, wonderful treat. I didn't know Suna had squirrels heh. I want them back together again :((
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
lol “I wonder if I should be jealous, I think we just had a three-way with your desk.” lol that made my day xD haha (naru would kill the moment by saying that) well hope u update soon!
Supernukunuku chapter 7 . 1/6/2008
Spectacular so far. Definitely getting favorited. I really like how it's going so far, and how it vaguely teeters on the brink of PWP, I'm still curious as to what Naruto's third mission was...By the way kudos on hitting 50,0 words! That takes a lot of work! Hope to see more updates soon.

'.'

Nuku nuku
Ki chapter 7 . 11/30/2007
Hi :) I just read your story in one go. It's amazingly good, the characters' personalities are caught very well and the dynamics between them demand constant attention. What I adore the most is the plot - there's action, there's affection and there's the reality of being the leader and dealing with the everyday matters as well as private life.

I can't wait to see more of this fanfiction. Please, don't leave it unfinished. _