Reviews for Chemical Reactions
The ShadowClaw Law chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Well this story hasn't been updated since 07 sooo I doubt that your going to update but I reaallyy hope you do it's a good story and I'd really like to see it continued , plz update!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
taraching19 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
OMG~! i love your fic its sooo nice~! you should realy update its an awesome one ;]
innesgirl chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
love it
broken-luv chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS STORY IS SUCH UBER AWESOMENESS! *tears of youth* x3

I loved it! fav!

~Saku-chan~
HinataMorningstar chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
i like it cant wait for the next chapie!
FallenAngelsFeelNoLove chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
this is so good! i can't wait until the next chapter!
breenarose chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
Oh gosh, I can't believe Anko fell for that.
Kiyoko-kun chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
Eh. Stories pretty good. Keep it up.
mikannatsume chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
you know what?i just decided that i won't care what pairings you will make.i think,it is your story and yo don't have to make pairrings you don't is just that we can decide which ones when you or other poele ask for you don#t so i just let you was now a wise decision right?
SnowCharms chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
THey should just tell them d truth...n get d Icha Icha too...update!
Orz QUEEN OF RANDOMNESS Orz chapter 3 . 9/16/2007
...you are confusing me...in the second chapter, you said that 'sasuke put his key in the lock'...but sasuke wasnt chosen for tsunade's experiment so why would he be there...i think u need to change that a little...
Whipped Coffee chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
:O Lols. Love the scavenger hunt :] Wowowowow ! Interesting things they had to get! Update soon! [ Can't wait to see who wins ]

Whipped :D

Coffee(:
Merciless Ruby chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
WOW CINDY! A CANCER STICK! THAT WAS FROM THAT STORY WE READ IN SCHOOL! right? TOTO! HI! I LOVE YOU! I KNOW, I'M SUPPOSED TO TALK ABOUT YOUR STOAY BUT SINCE I TALK TO YOU EVERYDAY ON THE PHONE/COMPUTER, AND WE SEE EACH OTHER IN HIGHSCHOOL, IT DOESN'T MATTER! SO, WAT'S UP? OH, I FORGOT, THIS CHAPTER WAS FUNNY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU UPDATED. IT USUALLY TAKES YOU 100 YEARS TO DO THAT! LOL! UPDATE SOON!
Cnguyen456 chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
funny chapter. lmao, Naruto and make out tactics.
Shy-Hime chapter 3 . 9/15/2007