Reviews for No Such Thing
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This story kept my interest. I'm glad the boy was saved and I look forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for posting it.
jessi chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Great story, very interesting!
Alobear chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I really enjoyed this - it's extremely well written and I particularly like all the insights into the characters' inner thoughts. You have a lovely turn of phrase, as well.

My favourite line:

"Dean had half a second to appreciate his vulnerable position before tearing agony wrapped in claws and fur slammed him into blackness."

The only comment I would make is that the way you use the colour of their eyes to represent the characters themselves and what they are doing feels a little heavy-handed in places. Otherwise, the whole thing is great!
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
well, if the gruesome removal of molars was half as entertaining to watch as this, I think a lot of people would be missing a few of those. effective to say, we HIGHLY enjoyed your pain, hopefully a few more teeth to be pulled? aka a continuation?
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Escribe una version larga de esta historia plis .
amba gurl chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow... just... wow... this is a gorgeous story... u should write a sequel...
Xayian chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
*heh* I thought that you were going to end w/ Sam saying "Dude, you were just Touched by an Angel and it wasn't Roma Downey." LOL This was pretty good for a rock wielding dental extraction.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was pretty freakin sweet. I think that, as the series is now, the boys could totally get sent back to the past and get caught up in the first vamps and weres fight. That'd be epic. Wish I could write a book/story to save my life.
SpaceHead3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is good, I'd like to read more about Gabriel.
Kaoz chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
antidote-yeah totally sounds plausible. will there b more? i just love VH/SPN fics n ur writing is way better than some others who should go back 2school or pay attension 2english class b4 posting nething so badly written. well hope u do write more
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Nice. I enjoyed reading it.
Openminded101 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
That was great! You captured Van Helsing perfectly! Please add more! PLEASE!
KarmaZombie chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow, that was an awesome story!
Cip chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
That was fantastic story! I'll admit to being dubious when I read thes synopsis - it's a tricky plot to pull off convincingly, but you managed it! I loved it :D I'd love to read a sequal to this...(hint hint)

Sofer chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Love it. Been waiting for a Van Helsing-Supernatural crossover for a while now. And I'm happy that the boys finally got some good luck coming their way :D