Reviews for Minktales
Rock Raider chapter 77 . 12/12/2007
Wow, what a fight. You know, when you said the whole town would get involved in it, I took it to mean that everybody in the town would start throwing snowballs at each other. Certainly something to expect, isn't it? Anyway, for the next chapter, since it'll feature "modern" toons, am I to assume we'll see Sandy Cheeks, Wanda from Fairly Oddparents, Sam from Danny Phantom, & others in the chapter. It's a guess, since we'll be seeing "modern" toons in the next chapter. Well, anyway, update soon.
Rock Raider chapter 76 . 12/9/2007
Ooh, a city-wide snowball fight in the next chapter, huh? I bet it'll happen because a wayward snowball from Minerva & Bugs' snowball fight knocks over a big street-clearing vehicle, spraying its snow everywhere, but that's just my guess anyway.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 76 . 12/9/2007
Very nice one! Great job here.

A toon snowballs fight; that sounds wonderful!

dth1971 chapter 75 . 12/8/2007
Nice! Another winter related Minerva Mink fanfic, hope the next Minktales leans into winter as well!
Rock Raider chapter 75 . 12/7/2007
Ah, them again.:) Nice to see they're all doing fine. WOnder who this "previous guy" is. Of all the guys I've seen in Minktales, he'd have to be pretty obscure. Maybe he was the guy MInerva got fired by accident, & rehired at a better job. Or maybe he's that 1 guy Minerva COULDN'T knock off his feet (the guy she saved from being mugged). Whoever it is, it may be good to see him again. Well, anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 75 . 12/7/2007
This was very cute. Well done.

dth1971 chapter 74 . 12/6/2007
#74 of Minktales was winter related leaning into Christmas?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 74 . 12/4/2007
Very funny one! The hot spring ending was a great idea.

Keep the good writing
Rock Raider chapter 74 . 12/3/2007
Ah, nice.:) Personally, I would've liked to see Newt join Minerva in that hot spring. It'd surely be a moment to remember to him.
Rock Raider chapter 73 . 11/30/2007
Nice.:) So, Murray sold her something after all, & n return, will never come back to Minerva's house. Appropriate that Minerva has to ice skate in the next episode, since it's officially December now. & I bet I know who will try to get the better of her *cough*Newt*cough*. Or maybe not. Maybe it'll be Olivia. It's been quite a while since we last heard from that otter. Also, since the end draws near for Minktales, perhaps you should wrap up the movie soon. Perhaps make the final chapter Minerva's movie debut. It'd certainly be appropriate iy you ask me. Well, anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 73 . 11/30/2007
Wonderful take on the classic 'annoying salesman' theme.

Guess Olivia will return, uh?

loonytunecrazy chapter 72 . 11/29/2007
another wonderfl chapter sorry
dth1971 chapter 72 . 11/28/2007
Nice Western fanfic with Indian Princess Minerva in it. And who is Jeremy Wolf?

Hope the next Minktales isn't a "Deal or No Deal" spoof.
Rock Raider chapter 72 . 11/28/2007
You ending Minktales? & here I was thinking it may never end. Also, on the story, I liked it. Then again, I've been playing a waestern game known as Gun for a while. So, I had Sam in the Alhambra, & the duel being in Dodge. So, in the next episode Minerva's going up against a sleazy salesman, huh? Wonder if she can stop him before he sells her some useless junk, or insurance protecting her from having her home destroyed by a stampeding herd of talking pumpkins. Hope she can beat him. Anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 72 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter here. I like a lot how Minerva can use her gift to make couples happy instead of breaking them apart.

Sorry about your problems. Hope you'll be okay, writing or not.

270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »