Reviews for Minktales
dth1971 chapter 75 . 12/8/2007
Nice! Another winter related Minerva Mink fanfic, hope the next Minktales leans into winter as well!
Rock Raider chapter 75 . 12/7/2007
Ah, them again.:) Nice to see they're all doing fine. WOnder who this "previous guy" is. Of all the guys I've seen in Minktales, he'd have to be pretty obscure. Maybe he was the guy MInerva got fired by accident, & rehired at a better job. Or maybe he's that 1 guy Minerva COULDN'T knock off his feet (the guy she saved from being mugged). Whoever it is, it may be good to see him again. Well, anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 75 . 12/7/2007
This was very cute. Well done.

dth1971 chapter 74 . 12/6/2007
#74 of Minktales was winter related leaning into Christmas?
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 74 . 12/4/2007
Very funny one! The hot spring ending was a great idea.

Keep the good writing
Rock Raider chapter 74 . 12/3/2007
Ah, nice.:) Personally, I would've liked to see Newt join Minerva in that hot spring. It'd surely be a moment to remember to him.
Rock Raider chapter 73 . 11/30/2007
Nice.:) So, Murray sold her something after all, & n return, will never come back to Minerva's house. Appropriate that Minerva has to ice skate in the next episode, since it's officially December now. & I bet I know who will try to get the better of her *cough*Newt*cough*. Or maybe not. Maybe it'll be Olivia. It's been quite a while since we last heard from that otter. Also, since the end draws near for Minktales, perhaps you should wrap up the movie soon. Perhaps make the final chapter Minerva's movie debut. It'd certainly be appropriate iy you ask me. Well, anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 73 . 11/30/2007
Wonderful take on the classic 'annoying salesman' theme.

Guess Olivia will return, uh?

loonytunecrazy chapter 72 . 11/29/2007
another wonderfl chapter sorry
dth1971 chapter 72 . 11/28/2007
Nice Western fanfic with Indian Princess Minerva in it. And who is Jeremy Wolf?

Hope the next Minktales isn't a "Deal or No Deal" spoof.
Rock Raider chapter 72 . 11/28/2007
You ending Minktales? & here I was thinking it may never end. Also, on the story, I liked it. Then again, I've been playing a waestern game known as Gun for a while. So, I had Sam in the Alhambra, & the duel being in Dodge. So, in the next episode Minerva's going up against a sleazy salesman, huh? Wonder if she can stop him before he sells her some useless junk, or insurance protecting her from having her home destroyed by a stampeding herd of talking pumpkins. Hope she can beat him. Anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 72 . 11/27/2007
Great chapter here. I like a lot how Minerva can use her gift to make couples happy instead of breaking them apart.

Sorry about your problems. Hope you'll be okay, writing or not.

dth1971 chapter 71 . 11/25/2007
I sure like Minktales #71 which reminds me of Disney's Aladdin but with the Genie not Robin Williams like. Hope Minktales #72 with Indian Minerva reminds me of Disney's Pocahantas (Animaniacs in 1996 had their own spoof of Disney's Pocahantas but with Dot as Jokahantas).
Rock Raider chapter 71 . 11/24/2007
Hm, a little short, but that may have been from the brief moment it took me to read it, & not really get enveloped in it._; I hope I remember to envelop myself in the next chapter, whatever it is. Hey, will Newt be in it? It's just a thought. Say, how about Mr. Skull Head? Well, anyway, update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 71 . 11/24/2007
Very funny! Yeah, the only thing Minerva would wish for is for fortune and a man loving her forever, so, having both, the genie is useless.

267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »