Reviews for Second Chances
SquintingGenji chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
While I love the concept of your story and how it starts I kinda hate the whole "foxy" thing. What the problem is is that it's just a bit to overpowered I think... I really love the fusion thing, I mean it's great and the fox thing is alright but... I mean this kinda seems like a hazard what with everyone hating the fox. I did read the whole thing and I know that it's going through a rewrite but I just hope you change the fox thing or at least the physical things, I know I probably sound like a Sasuke or an annoying Sakura but I just think that the transformation thing is about as satisfying as Naruto getting turned into a girl fox from an anime 18 and getting off with Itachi. But that may be your thing Idk
I STILL LOVE IT THOUGH
NeKo19-94 chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
Next plis
MawVax chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
I... need... more...!
Narutofanninja2 chapter 16 . 8/19/2016
Continue! X cries tears of anxiety x
Narutofanninja2 chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Hahahah love the end!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
OhmyGod. This is a cruel cliffy.. . Huhu, it has been years since it was updated too. *sobs* Well, m fault for stepping on a landmine deliberately. Anyway, that was a good read, thanks! I hope you'd update!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Crap, there's only one chapter left.. . OMG, so worrisome
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 11 . 8/15/2016
No, seriously...forgive me but I really didn't understand the joke.. .what did Jiraiya meant?
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 8/15/2016
Interesting. .. This is really good!
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
They're always angry, lmao.
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Eh.. . Who talks though? Not internally...
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Interesting, I'm looking for how it'd work out. Two people in one body.. .
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Keep writing, it is good
long live marshmallows chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
I can't believe you ended it like that. I can't believe it.
It's awesome! I really like the interactions between the three of them and how Kakashi reacts to them. I can't say that I like this Demon Hunter much but I can't wait to read more about what happens next!

-LLM
long live marshmallows chapter 9 . 7/3/2015
I really, really liked the part where all three sides of him started cursing up the storm. Just imagining that makes me smile!