Reviews for The Return of the real Serena
heatqueen chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
OMG You had better update this story VERY quickly! I can't get enough of it! Love it! :)
Double G chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
Great! Please update soon.
Sweet123 chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
More More More

Don't cut it off there

Make the senshi and Kamnen feel like crap
Sailor Violin chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
aw. At least Serenity could finally find someone(s) to confide in who knew the real her. I can't wait to see what happens next!
crazylittlefox chapter 8 . 9/9/2007
that was sweet, but i thought malachite & co. were part of the negaverse? or is it different here?
Sailor Rain chapter 7 . 9/6/2007
I love this story. I can't wait for the next one to read. I want to know if she will stay with the scouts or will she leave them to fend for themselves.
TabbyKit chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! Though really short, I like this one a lot. I can see that Serena has quite a bit of thinking to do. Keep going! Drink more coffee!
crystalized.flame chapter 7 . 9/2/2007
Mkay i love the story. Dont change a thing about it! It is FANTASTIC.
Double G chapter 7 . 9/1/2007
Great story! I like the plot very much, since I never liked how they had Serena as very ditzy character. Keep up the good work!
guitarbabe2005 chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
LOVE it updats soon
Sailor Violin chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
Wow. This chapter was really intense with her inner thoughts. It must be hard because she's so lonely even when surrounded by everyone. It's so sad. Poor Serena! Eagerly await your next installment.
Sailor Rain chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
I like this chapter the most it was alwsome. I can't wait until she shows them the true her and to see the looks on thier faces that would be priceless.
Sailor Rain chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
I feel really sorry for Serena that she has to lie about her true self from the other girls. I really like the chapter those
Sailor Rain chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
I like this chapter too and I was wondering the same thing too.
Sailor Rain chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
That is a funny chapter and can't wait to read the others.
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »