Reviews for The Return of the real Serena
heatqueen chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
Great chappie! Please update quickly! :)
Sailor Violin chapter 3 . 7/1/2007
I am beginning to like this story. Even though I like the old Serena. New Serena sounds just as interesting! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
sailordutchess chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
hey wuts up ... i just wanted to tell you that i think thatur he story rocks but i was wondering how luna noes shes the moon? princess ? did she gain them cuz u said that the scouts n darien were the ones that got their memories bak eccept that she is the mon princess ?/
kittys-rock-ur-sox chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
I wuv it! Can't wait for more!
mystic soilder chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
A nice story! I really can't wait to read next chapter. please update soon.
lifestream aerith chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
cool waiting next chap D
TabbyKit chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Oh please update soon! Just one thing though. In chapter 2, Darien mentioned that she was his princess, but in chapter 3 Serena mentioned that they didn't know she was their princess I confused?
heatqueen chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Great story so far! Can't wait for the next chapter! :) I like the use of Miss Haruna in it.
Sailor Rain chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Poor Serena she has it rough on her part but I can't wait to see if she dose do a 180 and turn into that princess and surprises everyone.
Sailor Rain chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Short and sweet but I liked it but use more detail tell a little more.
Sailor Violin chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
I am almost saddened because Serena does seem her normal self at all. But yet I am intrigued to keep reading and see who Serena really is deep inside, what she's hiding and who she really is. SO good start!
xxpatixx chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
i like it so far update asap!
victoria chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
sorry I don't have a file on but i'd love to be your beta reader even if I don't quite know what that is!

please make longer chapters

raye85 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
hm very interesting story. likeall the detail in it, i can really picture it. though i do feel bad for the way they think about her. cant wait to read the real her.
nancy n chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
hey your story sounds very interestting so please update soon
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »