Reviews for The Return of the real Serena
Aleric chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
Whoo boy. Darien must brush his teeth with shoe polish. No matter what the situation, he just can't keep from sticking his foot in his mouth. Clearly Serena could see that this was the bad guy. She didn't need him to tell her that. But then what can you expect? The man clearly has an issue with responsibility and accountability. Every problem is always someone else's fault. Even here when he should have concentrated solely on her safety, he chooses to berate her for not being there, using her power to help them. Even though it was their treatment of her that lead to her departure. Regardless of whether they knew her true identity or not, their treatment of their friend was unconscionable. Yet they want her around to use her power to help them. (Sorry, small rant. I digress)

Serenity obviously knew Alexandrite was the bad guy. And she never would have gone with him if not for Darien's stupidity. I can't wait to see the Outers' and the Generals' reactions when they find out what happened. No doubt Darien and the Inner's will try to put the blame on Serena. But they will miss an important detail. (two actually) Neptune and Pluto can use the Mirror, and the TimeGate to see what actually happened. Which will inevitably give Amara and the Generals even more reason to be angry. Not only will Darien's actions put Serenity in danger, but he will blame her for it.
sangoscourage chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
That was excellent and certainly worth the wait. I hope you will up date very soon. And I hope, this time the scouts and Darien finally realize how badly they treated Serena and see she's more than just a friend.
Taeniaea chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
Great Chapter
SailorMoonForever chapter 16 . 12/30/2008

Nathaniel chapter 16 . 12/30/2008
awsome introduction of a new character
Dertupio chapter 15 . 8/8/2008
Thanks for the update but you have not updated this story in long time I hope you have not forgoten about it

Update soon
Serenity of the Lake chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
animefrk101 chapter 15 . 7/9/2008
Well, I can't wait until you put up the next chapter. It better be soom though, I don't like waiting.
Sailor Violin chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
Wow intense chapter! Please update soon!
Sailor Violin chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
Catching up on reading some of my favorite stories. This chapter was good. Intense scene between Jadiete, Malachite, and Darien.
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 6/14/2008
Great Story!
Champion of Justice chapter 15 . 5/5/2008
Awsome chapter. please update soon.
SkylerKnight chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
OMG! I just found your story today and I freaking love it! One of the best story's I have ever come across. I cant wait to read what you come up with next. Awesome story your a great writer. :)
DavisJes chapter 15 . 5/3/2008
Getting good. It is a nice change from the Darien Serena yeah we meet and fall in love forever. It is a nice idea but it just does not happen.
Henio41 chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
great job so far. plzz update soon.
197 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »