Reviews for The Return of the real Serena
sangoscourage chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
Well that was certainly worth the wait. I absolutely loved it. Darien and the scouts are so full of themselves, or blind. I think they just lost a friend/girlfriend. I hope the generals are nearby in case Serena needs them. I think Amara is right about the scouts; in this story. Please update real soon.
Katie chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
A! no! NO! NO! THey are such jerk-faces! i cant believe they would be so cruel! they are going to make up at the end, right? please! I love Amara, she makes me giggle every time. hehe. Your story is totaly rock awesome-ly amasing! it rocks my sox (not off, its kinda cold here, but it still rocks my sox)! you are amasing! write more, quickly!
wiccariangoddessofthemoon chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
Please update soon!
Nandini709 chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
I really was expecting the talk between Darien and Serena but this is just as good too. Hope you update soon! :D
xxpatixx chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
love it! plaese plase update asap! i just love this story!
Aleric chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
INteresting thought at the end there Darien. But if you are really serious about Serena being mature and facing off without the Outers and the Generals behind her, then you should be willing to be there without the Inners to back you up. He knows as it stands now the odds are stacked against them. He'd rather have things the way they used to be. Where they could count on superior numbers to keep Serena 'in her place'. The question is, are The Outers and the Generals going to let Darien and the Inners pull the 'gang-up' scenario? And even if they did manage to get Serena alone, not all the Inners are necessarilly backing Darien in this endeavor.
SailorMoonForever chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
O, what's gonna happen next! I CAN'T WAIT!

PLZ UDPATE SOON!
Nathaniel De'Lauro chapter 15 . 5/1/2008
man, that was long awaited for, all Darrien did in a fight was show up, throw a rose to distract the enemy, talk to the scouts and then jump away. lol

about time he got floored with one hit, keep it up
tototo chapter 14 . 3/15/2008
please tell me amara kicks some ass! I really want the outers and the generals to beat the inners (as much as i hate these guys fighting each other) but hey, i gotta route for the ones i love! Go Outers! Go Generals! Go Serena!
DavisJes chapter 14 . 3/7/2008
This outta be good.
DavisJes chapter 13 . 3/7/2008
Why did you change the spelling of Rei's name?
DavisJes chapter 12 . 3/7/2008
Can't wait for the outer to show up.
DavisJes chapter 11 . 3/7/2008
lol Darien does not deserve her right now.
DavisJes chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
Great work on this story.
DavisJes chapter 9 . 3/7/2008