Reviews for The Return of the real Serena
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 8 . 3/7/2008
Will the Senshi find out about the Shitennou?
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
"My family here isn’t really my family anyway, they won’t miss me. I placed them under my spell years ago and gave them all the significant memories a person should have. Pregnancy, birth, childhood…. they simply just won’t recall my existence." Interesting
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 6 . 3/7/2008
Another nice chapter. Try making the future chapters a litte longer.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 5 . 3/7/2008
Poor Serena. For her own peace of mind I hope she can tell them someday.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Cute. I hope you continue this story.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
I would think it was werid to have Miss Haruna as being back in the Silver Millenium if I had not read Consequences fanfic by another writer. Now it does not seem so strange.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
I feel like I have read a story like this before.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Seems like a great start to a good story.
Sailor Rain chapter 14 . 3/3/2008
I love this chapter so much and can't wait to see what happends to them. I just wonder what is going to happen to Darien when Amara talked to him and the other scouts.
tyria chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
O! Amara unleashed! I can't wait! Please don't leave us hanging to long. I really want to see her give Darien an educational experience. ;)
Sailor Violin chapter 14 . 2/29/2008
Good chapter! Uh oh. Stuff is going down! I think it's interesting that both the outers and the generals are working together with Serena. Can't wait till next chapter!
Dertupio chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
Thanks for the update

Please updates soon
evwannaB3 chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! :D
Nandini709 chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
Ooh ooh i can't wait to see the confrontation (well actually read it but u know what i mean) ... and i don't wanna sound bossy or anything but pretty pretty pleas update soon! :D
lightgazer888 chapter 14 . 2/28/2008
this is the first time i've read your story and i think its great, especially the last sentence in your last chapter. i hope to read your next chapter soon!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »