Reviews for Permanent Pigtails
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 11/15
Eh? I don't understand this chapter. How is he not a girl? I mean he can't reproduce as a man, and can't grow female parts, then what the hell is he? A he-she? lol
Adela C. Brandon chapter 17 . 10/18
I looked into your profile...and why is it your description about yourself reminds me of Kristen Stewart? Just saying.

I really like this story, and I lost count on how many times I read this. Btw, do you have plan on continuing? Are you dead? Are you busy with life? So many reasons. But I understand because fanfiction isn't everything.

dela. .
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 17 . 10/13
C-can you make another chapter...? Plz ;-; t-this is my now favorite story of all time... p-please... i will cry my eyes out and get on my knees for this one -cries-
WingsofDawn chapter 17 . 6/7
I know you have probably abandoned it, and may not see this review, but this is such a cute story, and I hope you continue it.
Asalea chapter 17 . 5/21
hi, your story is adorable. I love your Sasuke and few story with Narutogirl are so interesting! Its well-written and it really talks about the change. Of course Naruto being Naruto is completely oblivious of his appeal but I like how you talk about his gender disorder and periods are important in a girl life. I empathy with Naruto being an "unlucky one" TT_TT Fortunately he/she got Sasuke. Thanks for sharing this story. I hope to see more :) kiss
This IS The End!? ... I thought you were jk (;_;)
Please come back...I'll (and many others) will be waiting
please keep going with this story
mirian chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
continua por favor
YaoiHimeSama chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
KosuteroKeitorin97 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Please update soon. I find Sasuke's and Naruto's problems to be really funny! You can't just leave me hanging on such a good story!
Maniac chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
I love this story but could stop having sasuke and naruto at each others throat all the time. Let them get together and have them do something together; like hunt down the guy who hurt naruto.
Atari 9 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I'm trying to wait patiently but you have't updated in forever :( I really enjoy this story and I've re-read many times and highly anticipate the next installment.

Pwetty, pwetty please with a chocolate covered Sasuke update ASAP.
crb819 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
when the next one be out
Der Puppenmacher chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That's so cruel. Being turned into a girl is one thing (and illogical), but actually being castrated? That's sick! He's basically an eunuch! Not a girl or a man. What does this shitty doctor mean, if he wants to have fun with a guy? There is no way he could have any fun! He doesn't have any man parts or female organs! That's too much :(
Too bad, it wasn't bad either (only the fighting scene was pathetic) and the idea was appealing, but this... shakes head. Poor Naruto...
the Moon our Witness chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Sooo I decided I will only reading your rewritten chapters since I like them so far and dont want to destroy the good impression by reading the unbeta'ed story(: I hope theres going to be more soon!