Reviews for Permanent Pigtails
WAHHHHH!
This IS The End!? ... I thought you were jk (;_;)
Please come back...I'll (and many others) will be waiting
please keep going with this story
mirian chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
continua por favor
YukinaUzuha chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
KosuteroKeitorin97 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Please update soon. I find Sasuke's and Naruto's problems to be really funny! You can't just leave me hanging on such a good story!
Maniac chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
I love this story but could stop having sasuke and naruto at each others throat all the time. Let them get together and have them do something together; like hunt down the guy who hurt naruto.
Atari 9 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
I'm trying to wait patiently but you have't updated in forever :( I really enjoy this story and I've re-read many times and highly anticipate the next installment.

Pwetty, pwetty please with a chocolate covered Sasuke update ASAP.
crb819 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
when the next one be out
semexx chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
That's so cruel. Being turned into a girl is one thing (and illogical), but actually being castrated? That's sick! He's basically an eunuch! Not a girl or a man. What does this shitty doctor mean, if he wants to have fun with a guy? There is no way he could have any fun! He doesn't have any man parts or female organs! That's too much :(
Too bad, it wasn't bad either (only the fighting scene was pathetic) and the idea was appealing, but this... shakes head. Poor Naruto...
the Moon our Witness chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Sooo I decided I will only reading your rewritten chapters since I like them so far and dont want to destroy the good impression by reading the unbeta'ed story(: I hope theres going to be more soon!
JanieJanieBoo chapter 17 . 10/2/2012
It is so cute the way Naruto & Sasuke react! Please continue to write more of this lovely goodness!
Angelbloodlover chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Oooh, I liked this story very much, kept reading it till it was finished, sorry I didn't review for your other chapter, got carried away.. :p Anyway, this story has potential, don't give up. Hope you'll update this story soon, can't wait to see what'll happen.. - excited -

- Greetings Angelbloodlover
That-One-Girl chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
Updaaaaate!... Please?
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
er.. wasn't Naruto supposed to be like... extremely strong? Will she ever going back to her previous strenght (phisically saying)? And she is already too cry baby... Naruto didn't cried over the siplest of the things, if anything he was a very tought guy...
but I'm LOOOOVING;