Reviews for Permanent Pigtails
I hope this story will get finish soon and kick that no good kiba pervert in the ass. He deserves it for forcing himself on poor naruto. Kick his ass SASUKE!ยก!
Rosenkruz chapter 5 . 5/7
I haven't even read the full chapter yet. I just felt that I had to review it as "Absolutely bloody magnificent" for 4 simple words right near the beginning. "Great. I'm a Lesbian" has to be the funniest thing I've ever read in a fanfic EVER! And I love you for it!
ahans1b chapter 17 . 3/18
Need more of this story!
ahans1b chapter 14 . 3/16
Main issue I'm having with this story is that naruto is not a weak damsel! I can understand shock and some other circumstances but if a random guy was a threat to naruto he (even if a girl) would seriously kick ass. Otherwise I love the story. I like that other men are aggressively coming onto naruto but he/she should not act completely helpless. The fix to this would give naruto really strong opponents that he would have great difficulty fighting or getting away from without Sasuke's help. Either way I hope you continue writing this story.
Shikome chapter 17 . 7/13/2016
Waaah! I want more so amazing! Huhuhu T_T Why is it that every story I read in fanfiction is incomplete (well there's a few exceptions but most of the time it is! T_T) But I wish you'll continue this! Onegaishimasu!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Eh? I don't understand this chapter. How is he not a girl? I mean he can't reproduce as a man, and can't grow female parts, then what the hell is he? A he-she? lol
Kuroshirokun4869 chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
I looked into your profile...and why is it your description about yourself reminds me of Kristen Stewart? Just saying.

I really like this story, and I lost count on how many times I read this. Btw, do you have plan on continuing? Are you dead? Are you busy with life? So many reasons. But I understand because fanfiction isn't everything.

So,

Bye!

dela. .
Naruko yuki uzumaki chapter 17 . 10/13/2015
C-can you make another chapter...? Plz ;-; t-this is my now favorite story of all time... p-please... i will cry my eyes out and get on my knees for this one -cries-
WingsofDawn chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
I know you have probably abandoned it, and may not see this review, but this is such a cute story, and I hope you continue it.
Tales of Asalea chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
hi, your story is adorable. I love your Sasuke and few story with Narutogirl are so interesting! Its well-written and it really talks about the change. Of course Naruto being Naruto is completely oblivious of his appeal but I like how you talk about his gender disorder and periods are important in a girl life. I empathy with Naruto being an "unlucky one" TT_TT Fortunately he/she got Sasuke. Thanks for sharing this story. I hope to see more :) kiss
Guest chapter 17 . 3/9/2015
WAHHHHH!
This IS The End!? ... I thought you were jk (;_;)
Please come back...I'll (and many others) will be waiting
Guest chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
please keep going with this story
mirian chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
continua por favor
YaoiHimeSama chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
KosuteroKeitorin97 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Please update soon. I find Sasuke's and Naruto's problems to be really funny! You can't just leave me hanging on such a good story!