Reviews for Digimon: The New Adventure!
bobbyneko chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
This is the awesomenest fanfic EVER

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Awesome opening!
silverfire113 chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
this a really great story

evil koushiro is awesome XD

update soon
donut3.5 chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
Man, taichi got pwned.

The only thing I didn't like was the description of the Herculawhatshisname. Saying that he was just another digimon on steroids. But the rest of the fight was cool.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 13 . 11/10/2007

TAICHI DIED?

THAT IS SO TRAGIC!

STUID KOUSHIRO!

BUT I LOOVED THEIR ARGUMENT AND HOW EVIL KOUSHIRO SOUNDS.

I LOVE HOW EVIL GUYS TALK SO PROPERLY.

BUT STILL?

TAICHI'S DEAD.

HOW WILL I OVERCOME THIS TRAGEDY?

UPDATE SOON!

TOO BIG OF A CLIFFHANGER!
Wylde Bunch chapter 13 . 11/9/2007
Well, I'm not really sad that Taichi died. Because he was dumb. But, Koush went a little crazy and evil and he hurt a lot of people when he killed him. And that was where he was in the wrong. because murder's worst effects are on those who know the dead. Also, I feel like in a lot of his speeches are trying to convince himself of things that he is so I feel for Sora and I'm mad at Koush for making he sad. Of course, it's not like she was trying to stop him very much. I mean, cmon, murmuring in someone's ear isn't gonna stop someone. But at the same time, what a pimp and a BAMF man. Good old Koush.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
AH!

poor Tai.

Is koushiro going to die?

or will he kill tai?

dramatic!

update soon!
Wylde Bunch chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
Hmm Interesting to see some good old fashioned arguing. Taichi is such an immature jerkoff. Man I hate him. I like it how Koushiro can dominate a chapter he isn't in... Good to see more from Sora's point of view, keep practicing with it, it's not quite there yet. Nice chapter I await the next one.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 11 . 9/7/2007
Great job!

I understand...school is busy and stressful.

but awesome chapter still!

update soon!
Wylde Bunch chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Ah very nice. Evil for th sake of good. Very dan browny. I like it. My favorite character continues to be awesome... Takeru is a bit angry, I like the dynamic that you've used from the beginning of these "chosen children" being really fucked up and not being able to save anything...
donut3.5 chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
Koushiro went goth! :O

Interesting, I want to see what that bugger is up to.

-donut3.5-
Hikari Yagami 24 chapter 11 . 9/3/2007
woah!

So intense!

man, what's up with Takeru? sheesh! poor Hikari-chan...how could he do that to her!

Man, koushiro is an evil angel. wow, can he be a good villan or what? he even got the seductive part right! not the mention the brains of battle and strategy! update soon! i hate waiting. this story has me hooked.

~much love
donut3.5 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Despite the fact that I haven't any interest in Digimon, I found this story to be well written and interesting, even for the non-digimon enthusiast. It has some unexpected parts and some neat turns... Although some, not a lot, of the dialog is bad, its better than the average unprofessional story... much better.

I await the coming chapters, especially chapter 15 ;)

This is the best fanfiction I have ever read, especially since I have only read one other. Congrats, you have been reviewed.

Oh, and HB.

-donut3.5-
Wylde Bunch chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Well, nine chapeters in. It is a very good story thus far, plenty of drama and interest, and Koushiro is the best. I mean, seriously, he's awesome. Slightly less awesome when he turns into a virus, but still. Some of the otehr characters are annoying as hell thoguh. Taichi gets on my nerves, being paranoid, and a jerk, and whiny, etc. Takeru and Hikari are both very high schooly and annoying and romantically and friendly blah, if you understand me. Sora feels really undeveloped, maybe you could expand on her motivations, feelings, etc? All other characters are pretty cool I think, unless I'm forgetting someone.
nerdynovelist11 chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
Great chapter!

We finally get to see the virus!

Poor Joe and Sora..they better be okay.

When shall Koushiro return?

The world will never know.

Haha.