Reviews for Vicissitude
Rock Raider chapter 6 . 10/23
This was a pretty interesting story. Happy bits (Bowser Jr. marrying Mario & Peach's daughter), sad bits (Bowser dying and Peach being dead), and funny bits (the giant wooden dick). Indeed, it seems a new era has begun for the toads and the koopas, and it could be a great boon for them both.

Anyway, for now, let's hope for a long, happy reign for Bowser Jr. and Cherry.

Anyway, see ya. God Bless.
Clayem chapter 6 . 8/13
Such an amazing story... Beautifully written. The joy of marriage, the pain of death, you caught each word right and laid them with such care... You made me smile and made me cry. Thank you so much. I am so adding you to my favourite author's list for that.
Clayem chapter 5 . 8/13
I cried. I can't believe I actually cried.
Clayem chapter 1 . 8/13
It's totally adorable! Everything is so cute, well done!
sylvia's wish chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Read the whole thing, and loved it. It was nice and sweet. Cherry and Junior were oh so adorable together!

I'm glad it was bittersweet after Bowser's death, that was a nice sweet touch.

I prefer MarioXPeach, but this was a good BowserXPeach shipfic that I thoroughly enjoyed.
Wobbuffet chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Holy shiiiet I got wrecked by the feels
Wobbuffet chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
For once I might actually cry
sunshineg9 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
This is so sweet. And even though it didn't make me cry it still touched the empty space where my heart should be.
Nikki Firesong chapter 6 . 3/31/2014
God... where do I friggen begin? I don't know where you are now, or what kind of person you are, but I have something to say and I don't care if this falls upon deaf ears or not. I've been on the wrong side of the railway tracks and have been feeling down about myself for a while. Hell, my parents forced me into taking anti-depressants. I've been bullied for most of my childhood and during that time I really didn't know what was wrong with me- in reality there was nothing, though I didn't realize that until later on. But.. that doesn't compare to hearing my godfather dying... something that... wasn't expected. So I found myself coming on here more often than usual, trying to find stories that would take my mind off of things.

And then I found yours. I always found the romance between Bowser and Peach absolutely beautiful, like some mixed up RomeoXJuliet kinda style. Mario can go hang out with Pauline or Rosalina. This fic -no, piece of literature- even though they aren't "technically" together, was one of the best I've ever read. I've been hating on Death for a Long time ever since he took away my grandparents, and only a few months ago threatened to take away my aunt. I just couldn't understand it. Why now? Why now when I was already suffering so much? Why now when I would have nothing left?

then, everything happens for a reason, right? Life still goes on, no matter what, the same way it ends.

Junior was correct at his dad's funeral: it's best to remember the good moments of that person, because he would want you to move on, and life your life better than he ever could. So, with a heavy heart, that's what I'm going to do. It'll be a slow recovery, but, I'll do anything. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, it meant a lot to me more than you'll ever know. XD
justsomegurl chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
Reread it again! It is such an amazing story that gets better every time! It makes me laugh and cry so hard! Please make a sequel and thanks for making a such wonderful story !
RangerBlack chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
First Mario fanfic I've ever read. So many tears, I cried like a baby in the fourth chapter but was frequently crying throughout the whole thing. Thank you, this was so sweet, even when it was sad.
justsomegurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Reread it again. Still made me cry and I still love this story. I always will. Your story's are wading and inspirational. Thanks Again for making such a wonderful story.
Snake of the Rose chapter 6 . 8/27/2013
This was the second story I had read when I first joined this site many years ago...I'm so proud to see it stood the test of time.

This was beyond inspiration for me, and has affected me in more ways then you can imagine. I could only hope to achieve something like this in my time.

Wherever you may be, dear Author, I hope you travel well.

justsomegurl chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
That made me cry! I love this story and always will.
Mondopartyman chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
This is actually a great story Thanks