Reviews for Hold Me
Person chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Just to mention do you put the numbers in the story because you want to? Nice Story.
Person chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
*A*M*A*Z*I*N*G* *S*T*O*R*Y*
Person chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Amazing story! I wonder what will happen next!?
Person chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
AWESOME story!
Person chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Nice.
Yomi Love Akasuna chapter 8 . 8/5/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO add more please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Super-Hot-Cherry chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
i hope u continue
camomelody911 chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
You should totally write more! I read this trilogy every time I have boy issues and it always makes me smile! What happened to sai? Will sakura and kiba marry? Please add more!
filipinochick chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Awwww! I just love the whole trilogy! XD Ahhh! XD
filipinochick chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Kinda sad that you didn't have the wedding more in detail. You know with the Wolves and the other group which name escapes me... _'
xmysteriousunknownx chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
love it try making a sequel for this sequel. (:
love-is-art chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
(clapping) i love the stories. once again im speechless )
Night of Dreams chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
,(! It's officially over! *sobs* NOO! :D

i luv, luv, luv, luv, LUV it!

the ending was so romantic & cute!

yay!this mayb THE BEST KibaxSakura story i EVER read!

stupid Sai! i wanna smack him,choke him! ugh! :P

AND FINALLY Kiba and sakura r TOGETHER!

i freaking luv this trilogy!

absolutely my fave ;)

i didnt want it to end..but oh well, every story has to end..

"MOM! YOUR BOOT ABDUCTED MY FOOT AND WON'T GIVE IT BACK!"

"Told you not to wear them, they don't like you, isn't that right, Lucy, Carl!" LMFAOOTFLOL! weird much? xD

this sotry is juz absolutely,positively,definitely,uhm..wut else?happily?...PERFECT!

i luv the twist u gave to the story :D

i think ur officially my new favorite author! :D

i juz love how u write ur stories!

cos when u do write, u make the readers feel wut the characters feel i guess, idk how to explain it..it just makes the story more real, more enjoyable..

through the tough times, i luv how u added some humor into it :P just like with the "abducting Sakura's feet" D that was like super hilarious! i was seriously cracking up..

i absolutely juz adore this story!

ok well, i think i said too much..its pretty long xD

i hope u dont get bored reading my review! hehe ;)

~x0xMagicalTwilightx0x