Reviews for Snap
Raua chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Lol!
98SE chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Couldn't help but smile at this one
White Light White Heat chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Once again, laughed my ass off.
Lindelas chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
So, soooo funny! Particularly the line where Daniel says he's "Just sitting here. Trying not to incur your wrath."
slamaina chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Sam is not someone you whant to piss off.

Slam
Somnium1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I wish I was Sam and could aget away with stuff like that lol
bee chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
That was fab. Love how you did it. Can just visualise Sam in her "road rage" mode. Poor Daniel.

You have so many stories that I missed this one.

I know you are a Daniel fan but I would love to see if it was Jack and how he would react to Sam.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Atoile chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Brilliant! Poor Daniel, having to be around Sam when she's like that.
BreezeForSpeed chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Okay, that's just too funny - especially given the number of times I've screamed at people who have done the exact same thing. I'll never understand why they can't put the bloody thing out in the ash tray. And don't get me started with people who flick it on the ground as they walk - they'd never do that inside, so why do they think it's appropriate outside? Poor Daniel, but he should know better than to be afraid of Sam.
feb04 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
yeah, sam kicks ass ! great fun !
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Teehee, that was great! I half expected the guy to be on a cell phone or something, though I suppose that might make a few problems for Sam... "Sorry, I gotta go, some chick outside my car's aiming a gun at me..." xD Too funny!
gater62 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I loved Daniel's response to Sam's comment about how a jury would never convict her!
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
That was brilliant. I love the description on Daniel! It really made me chuckle thanks.
Halfpastdead001 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I love it it i really really love it do danny next i can just see every one freekingh when he snaps love your writting