Reviews for Sue Is Justice
FandomNut chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Just the first chapter made me laugh. I can't wait to read the rest! The humor is perfectly executed. I loved "...logic is the well-known enemy of the Mary-Sue...", the part where Light giggled (ugh, I can barely imagine that XD), and her ridiculous name. Oh, and the "Leon" thing. Great job!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
XD Haha! Lol.
Sometimes I read other stories like that on this site and look to see if they're Mary-Sue bashing and it turns out they're not.
I just wish one of those authors would stumble across this and realise what is wrong with their character.
ChibiLaney chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
*eye twitches* Well you perfectly captured the essence of a death note Mary-Sue. I have to say though, you are actually a pretty good writer. Tamayayukisakura is not worthy of your skill. Though I detest Mary-Sues I shall continue reading, so well done. Now excuse me while I pass out in a pool of blood and vomit from so much Mary-Sueness.
serp-derp chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Author-san, you're... amazing. How can you stand to write something so catastrophic? Best of luck for the fanfiction gods.
Just Call Me Ria chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
ooh! What's gonna happen? *excited*
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
UPDATE. NOW. You rock. No, seriously.
lnnocent Demon chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
L! STAY STEONG! DEFEAT THE MARY SUE!

This is awesome xD
UndercoverMuslimah chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Ahahah. :D I feel kinda like a stalker writing one review after the other, but this story DESERVES it. ...do I sound like a kiss as ? NUUUUuuuu

Pfft. Angst monkey. XD
UndercoverMuslimah chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hahaha...that's awesome. Misa gets killed in her first appearence. Awesome. XD
UndercoverMuslimah chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
HAHAHA

Oh, em, gee. rofl

The part about her singing cracked me up pretty bad, I don't know how many OC Mary Sue fanfics that I've read where the woman 'captivated the man with her siren like voice'. XD

Good job!
Shadow of Midnight chapter 3 . 10/25/2009
OMG. Tamayayukisakura...brilliant and horrific at the same time. Great story.

As a note, I am reviewing to keep She Who Should Not Be Named from eating me as I sleep.
genderless-but straight chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
YOU CAN DO IT L! BE STRONG! lol this has got to be the most hilarious mary sue parody i've ever read. i think it's because L is still slightly sane and is trying to get back to normal...though light is creeping me out...:D still this is veryveryveryvery funny.
samshair chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Haha...

Light said 'oh noes'...

MarySue makes everyone OoC...

More Matsuda please, haha.
PubliclyAnonymous chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
Oh dear... At first I wasn't sure if I wanted to scream in aggravation , or fall out of my chair laughing. I choose you number two 3. Yeah I'm a dork, but I love the story. (Faves)
Rose-Oracle chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Monster blocks suck. Hope you get over them soon! Love this story!