Reviews for Cursed Egg
Final Symphony chapter 9 . 4/10/2008
tytytytyyty, i thank you for another awesome chapter! out of all the mighty duck stories out there (and there arn't many) your's is the best!thank you tinysprite plotbunnies!
Shana Dowdle chapter 9 . 11/24/2007
I love the story and want 2 hear more
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 9 . 11/5/2007
Oh! Please update soon? I really wanna know how the story will go.
Perchance to Write chapter 9 . 11/2/2007
Hey! I think since you changed Nosedive's gender, it's probably not slash not...I think! O.o. Funny idea, though. Anyway, I don't know how rude it is (considering we all do it) to ask for reviews if you don't do it yourself, but I like your thought-process there!

Good luck with the rest of your story, and I hope your computer issues help later. Be careful, however, when posting author notes as a chapter. The site doesn't really allow that, and you might get punished for a little while (they block your account). It's happened to a friend of mine (who shall remain nameless-looks about).

Dev
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 8 . 10/5/2007
BWA HA HA HA! Oh please keep this story going! Post the next chappie ASAP. ()
Golden Lass chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
oh boy what she gonna do to Wildwing when she gets home oh boy Nosedive better control yourself. Oh duke is perfect for her
belletiger chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
That was a cute chapter.

I really liked it

Hehehm the baby is not born yet and its now playing as a a little devil. I am enjoying this fic.

I can't wait to see more!
belletiger chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
Its been a while I don't read a MD fic, and I was lucky to read a good story like yours. I am eager to know what happens next!

please, update soon!
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 7 . 9/8/2007
Mwa ha ha! Really cool.
Golden Lass chapter 7 . 9/7/2007
hehehehehheheh those two episodes were awesome okay to the point update soon
kittknight chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
man, this story is getting good. i also vote for duke to be the father of the baby.
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
Awesome story you've got there, TinySprite! Can't wait to read more.

As for the 'dad', I think it should be Duke. After all, he was the first of the team to know about Dive's change and he rescued Dive (at least up until Wraith knocked him out).
Golden Lass chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
I say Duke should be the father he already thinks of dive in a different way you know.
Serpent of the dark flame chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
I vote for grin to be the father.
supernatural16 chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
really good, please update soon

i think that you should say Duke is the father, my opinion

c x x