Reviews for Cursed Egg
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
mwaha ha ha ha! Cool idea for the pickin of the baby daddy. I still say it should totally be Duke but lets see what the readers decide. Anyways, Ihope your writers curse goes away soon so you can continue this cool story. (V)
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
BWAHAHAHA! I so totally LOVE this! I vote for Duke posing as the baby daddy! Update soon ok?
Cat61 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Waffi! I loved it! ...Feel sorta bad for Nosedive...but hey! What kind of story would it be without that?:) Requests? Requests like what? For cravings and such? or other things? I have to admit, I waana see more of what Wraith is going to try and do to recover the egg...but I"m sure that will come in due time. Keep writing!
Golden Lass chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
BWA-HA-HA-HA! Oh man, I would have PAID to see the look on Wildwing's face when he saw that his brother is now his sister. Wo! Tell ur Mom I send my congradulations on her marriage and I hope u update soon.
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
BWA HA HA HA! (XD) Poor Duke. Thank DuCain for his dark grey feathers, huh? Man I so can't wait till Wildwing gets a glimpse of his baby bro...I mean sis.(?) Anyhoo... good luck on finding a non-zombiefied plot bunny. And I'll try to keep Wing busy by helping me finally get the Mighty Ducks fic that has been buzzing in my head for the past month posted.

...yea, I'm a terrible author. (-_-')
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Aw, poor plot-bunny. I will send it a whole crate of carrots if it will come back from the dead and help inspire you to write more. Yes Drake1 is in the control room. I am a super fan-girl for that show so if you have any questions, just e-mail me and I'll be more than happy to help a fellow Ducks-fan.

See ya!
Cat61 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Eep! Just saw this today, it looks like a really good story line...sorry to hear about your plot bunny, mine does that on occasion...I think it's part lemming. Anywho, hope you get another one soon, and would be happy to see another update, this looks like a good idea that needs to be followed through, I always like longer chapters...*hint*, those earn you a cookie! Keep it up:)
supernatural16 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
please update soon

i cant wait to find out what happens

well done

c x x
Golden Lass chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
how could you you left me hanging again I thought they would find out about Dive but no they didn't at least Duke's close by now. You better update soon or I will send Harry Potter and his friends after you I promise you that. UPDATE SOON As long as you do that we won't have to worry about that.
Golden Lass chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
yeah I totally think you should continue this i like it
kawaii yuki-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
WA HA HA HA! Oh man, I so love this story. Oh yeah...poor Noseedive! But still, this story is really good and I serieously wanna see where you're gonna go with this. Update soon please!
supernatural16 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
well done. a very original story. please updae soon.

c x x