Reviews for Band Aids
Caraline fisher chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ok well your evil. I hate Dana and love the idea of him and max did you see the commentary where they were gonna have max and Terry mak out in an episode after Dana broke up with Terry yep. I use to write him with my own chactor but now I like to put him with max I'm think of writing a fix for them after I'm done with the one I'm working on now which is inuyasha if I do write something I hope it will restore your faith in romance
ElleGal chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
First off...let me just say LMAO! your author comment about loosing hope in romance stories lol. Your are so right about it.

Also, this one shot was soOOoOoooo freaking cute, I loved it!

Hope you get around to writing more Max/Terry fic. BTW they started re-airing the Batman Beyond episodes again on TV. Hell yeah! D
bubbles'cute chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was one of your funniest One-shots ever! "Slap! “Oh yeah? Well no more I’m-secretly-sexually-frustrated-so-I-stare-at-your-ass-when-you-think-I’m-not-looking sickness!”" Terry just basically explained how he felt! HEHe
Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is just too cute.

Nice job. D
Jo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
is there a sequel to this.. this is so cute
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Very good. Please write about 'someday'!
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Lol, that was seriously cute - twisted in some parts, but for the most part the epitome of two friends with some serious ust goofing around. Very nice.

keep penning,

Marns

pobody's Nerfect

PS- Romance in this fandom? Is that really a legitimate in depth plot device for Batman Beyond? I always thought it was more an afterthought than anything else - was I wrong?
twizzler182000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Adorable :) . Thanks for the mini TM fix.
sweetpeachytrina chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
Bravo! It was funny original and sweet. You totally have to write more. I love them two as a couple
Aki chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Quote thief.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Very cute - You write this pairing well.

Thanks again!
Shalina chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Nice one shot! Really sweet! More please
NeoNails chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I loved it! It's funny, though. About a week ago, I was writing a similar plot (minus the excess of Band-Aids), but I scrapped it because it didn't turn out the way I'd hoped.

You did a much better job! :D
Aryll chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Hehe, that was cute! Good job.
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Kyoko...you dont know how much of a big fan I am of you. I loved this oneshot. Man...I really am at loss for words. This really stopped my heart. Really. Great job! Do more when you have the time, ok? _*