Reviews for Classified
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well, you really put Charlie through the ringer; which, I'm sure, pleased many of the readers. ;)
Thanks for writing this.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
While I appreciate the irony of you never telling us what was classified, could we maybe have a sequel with Bob Tompkins and Charlie where we /do/ find out? (The curiosity is kind of killing me here.)
furubafeind95 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was awesome! I've been wanting to find a story like this! Great job :D
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Intense, and completely awesome. Fantastic writing, perfect grasp of the characters, and a real great (sometimes agonizing!) yarn. Nicely done! So gad I found this, even if I am coming to the party 5 years late!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love this one...Sweet, that Don is always there for him.
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
While I did spot some issues with grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting, I have to admit that it was much better than the first one I read. As expected, you improved as you went along just like any great writer starting off. Again, I can't apologize enough for my previous statements. And I do apologize for taking so long to comment on this one. I wanted to make sure I had a clear head this time.

While this was a little extreme in the whump department, I must also thank you for not overdoing the fluffiness to compensate. You illustrated a great balance between the different events taking place on all sides. The difference between the characters' internalization and existential events was also very well-written. The ending was perfect.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort that went into the creation of this little fic. I look forward to more.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
love how it was reversed, you know, usually charlie is the 1 kidnapped to use against don so you get a cyber-cookie for originality!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Can I just say I love it! I hate feeble Charlie so him actually fighting back and being brave is great :) x
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was great! I love how you showed how strong Charlie really is.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Excellent and well-written story. Thanks for the suspenseful read, Beth
Way Walker chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow this was really great. The plot was awsome and Dons and Charlies reactions were written well. I really want to know what was claasified though - i think you should have told us at the end about why he was kidnap. Any way well done.
leleana chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I loved this! Very well done, hope you write even more Numb3rs fics!
Serialgal chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I went into your profile to leave you a note, and stumbled onto this amazing story. What a whump! And very well told, at that. Loved it - really great job.
donttouch chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Classified... I love Charliewhumping :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Just read this story today and liked it very much. Very happy to see how strong you portrayed Charlie to be. I like that. In too many stories he appears too weak for me. This one worked very well. Thanks for writing it.