Reviews for Classified
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 1 . 9/6
That was a lot more graphic than I expected, but I love how tough you made Charlie.
Gibby6247 chapter 1 . 9/4
This was really good and should totally be in CWDA community
Maeve B. Locke chapter 1 . 6/22
Gah! Must you insist on teasing me - us - in this way? NSA, Bob, "secured room"... But we don't get to find out what it all is from or for or whatever! Honestly, your writing is painful. So painfully good that I have a difficult time deciding whether or not to continue reading. You know? Do I want my heart to hurt in this way? Or do I want to think about what could've happened for the rest of my life? Or, at least, until I broke down and read it anyway.
Anyway, onto the matter of the writing; I really enjoy your works. I know, an impressive compliment. But I do mean it. A lot of the times in FanFiction you don't find the author's personal style, but I do with yours. And I was a big fan of the way you alternated between Don's and Charlie's perspectives. It flowed almost effortlessly. Sometimes the sections were short, sometimes long, sometimes somewhere in between, but it was always the "right spot" to switch over. There weren't forced cliffhangers or plot twists or anything in an effort to keep it interesting, it just was, and I have to say that I kind of adore you for it.
Brilliantly done.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Well, you really put Charlie through the ringer; which, I'm sure, pleased many of the readers. ;)
Thanks for writing this.
May Eve chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
While I appreciate the irony of you never telling us what was classified, could we maybe have a sequel with Bob Tompkins and Charlie where we /do/ find out? (The curiosity is kind of killing me here.)
furubafeind95 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was awesome! I've been wanting to find a story like this! Great job :D
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Intense, and completely awesome. Fantastic writing, perfect grasp of the characters, and a real great (sometimes agonizing!) yarn. Nicely done! So gad I found this, even if I am coming to the party 5 years late!
pipinheart chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I love this one...Sweet, that Don is always there for him.
Azolean chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
While I did spot some issues with grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting, I have to admit that it was much better than the first one I read. As expected, you improved as you went along just like any great writer starting off. Again, I can't apologize enough for my previous statements. And I do apologize for taking so long to comment on this one. I wanted to make sure I had a clear head this time.

While this was a little extreme in the whump department, I must also thank you for not overdoing the fluffiness to compensate. You illustrated a great balance between the different events taking place on all sides. The difference between the characters' internalization and existential events was also very well-written. The ending was perfect.

Thank you so much for all the time and effort that went into the creation of this little fic. I look forward to more.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
love how it was reversed, you know, usually charlie is the 1 kidnapped to use against don so you get a cyber-cookie for originality!
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Can I just say I love it! I hate feeble Charlie so him actually fighting back and being brave is great :) x
Lenayvonne chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This was great! I love how you showed how strong Charlie really is.
epalladino chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Excellent and well-written story. Thanks for the suspenseful read, Beth
Way Walker chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow this was really great. The plot was awsome and Dons and Charlies reactions were written well. I really want to know what was claasified though - i think you should have told us at the end about why he was kidnap. Any way well done.
leleana chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I loved this! Very well done, hope you write even more Numb3rs fics!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »