Reviews for Healer
tw1hart chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh, I would love to see a squabble between them over the names. I know that sometimes, it feels right to leave a fic as a oneshot, but I'm begging you, if you ever have the time, please make this a 2-3 chapter fic. Not too long, but enough to leave me satisfied. I think that one of the most interesting facet to the DG relationship is how they would be as parents. *hint, hint*.
Zohra89 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
AW! I LOVE IT! So cute :)
Telira chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
haha very nice, and beautiful.
merylin chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I LOVE your story! Especially the last part... :D anyway...hope to read more of your stories!
MotherNature1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I really liked this! very cute, good challenge. I disagree with others though...it works well as a one shot. don't over kill it. But maybe one on how Ron and Hermoine got in that situation... haha that would be fun.
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
ah how cute!
CaptainCarrotCactus chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Now i have to admit... that was probably the cutest D/G fic i have EVER read :) it made me happy
LizzWeasley chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
I loved this story. I think you shoudl write a sequel to it... It was great...
QueenBee11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
aw so cute. i really enjoyed this

x
Countess Calliope chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I loved this! It was so cute! I especially liked the end. And the fact that Draco is a Healer was awesome! I really think you could continue this. But even if you dont I still love it! You are an awesome writer.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
OMG! ONE...WAIT, 3RD BEST FICS YOU'VE WRITTEN FIN!:D *grins* Honostly, good challenge hehehe:D Too bad it's a one-shot, did you know that this would be perfect to make into a maybe 2-3 chapters?:) Not a long one, but just like...a 2-3 chapters of a fic:)

Anyway, good fic!:D:)

Julie:)
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
loved it

especially the dif. names they picked out

you should do a sequel where ginny is in labour
teary-eyed-witch chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
i love this story. its so cute and it shows Draco and Ginny's very well.
Hyewon chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Aww this was adorable. I'm in love with your writing!
ILoveEdward2010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
loved it espesically the names... orion and cassiopeia lol i thought it was very funny cause draco's name is a star well ne way i loved it and i think that u should write a sequal

DracosGurls2 TM