Reviews for Tragic! Blimp! Accident!
There'sAlwaysAnException chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Loved drunk Ziva's theatrics i swear I have never laughed at a story that hard
foreverfangirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
You are such a genius. I especialy love the director :P
xteamgibbsx chapter 7 . 8/31/2010
ohmygod.

FUNNIEST

THING

OF

MY

LIFE.

I was actually laughing out loud. this was BRILLIANT..!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ziva and jenny killed me. ohmygod. funniest thing. im still laughing. really. THANK YOU FOR THIS GEM. AAHHH! :DDDD
Jeopardy chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Oh God.

That had me laughing hysterically the whole way through.

Funniest thing ever, good job!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
That was hilarious and totally random. I liked it, good job! :)
Eliana Panthera chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
LOL That was one of the funniest stories I've read for NCIS in while. Good job!
LuvTonyZiva chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
this was the most funniest thing i have ever read. Everything was just perfect it was amazing.
between the waves chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Hey, I just had to tell you how great this was. Sherry recommended it to me on NFA today, and I had to come see. She was right, this was absolutely hilarious. I laughed just about the entire story through. Also, Gibbs waiting for his caffeine is about how I am- I'm going to crack up the next time I'm waiting for a plain black coffee in Starbuck's...

:D
iamscully chapter 7 . 11/10/2008
this was brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! funniest fic i have read in a long. long time. man, did i laugh! sort of funny that the Frog ended up in the drink for his demise here and in 'reality." poor mcgee. after a day like that i am surprised he isnt searching the yellow pages for a therapist...or a new job! lol! i wonder what will become of all jen's pets now that the frog is gone. perhaps jimmy will adopt all the reptiles, he seems to like them, grin. very, very funny-i really loved this!
iamscully chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
"the Directretaries?" you are brilliant! i like Mr Spikes. i love cynthia. frog destroyers? lol! poor gibbs. he should have shot the barista. it would have been entertaining, though i am sure abby can come up with some hysterically scathing comments for the box!
iamscully chapter 4 . 11/10/2008
omg, omg! i cant stop laughing! santa claus? wrestling? wet willies? bye bye pirate? hahahahah!
iamscully chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
haha, you are so mean to jeanne! yippee! *weg* airsickness bag indeed...maybe tony should ask for two! and poor poor mcgee. now he had to deal with drunk!ziva AND crazy!obsessed!jenny! lol!
iamscully chapter 2 . 11/10/2008
bwahahahaha! too much funny stuff! the woman in the elevator help box, mcgee stealing ziva's nose, tony's screwy text message...but mcgee had the best line (thought): "There was no need to take unnecessary risks when more capable and less likely to reproduce stand-ins were so readily available." i cried i was laughing so hard at that!
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
omg, im dying! tony considering carsickness, drunk!ziva and poor mcgee...hysterical!
IstoleALLtheWAFFLES chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
LOL!

DIS IS SO FUNNY!

FROG DESTORYER #10 reporting for duty!