Reviews for These Last Moments
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
A very believable ending. Still sad, but it would've been better than the ending he got!

Oh, that was god...so angsty. That was delicious :o)

So did they... *ahem*? Cause I did not get that from here. Very well done!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
*Wipes tear from eye* No! James!

Peace out,

Sharley
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Well done indeed. Bittersweet - but it fits that way. Thanks for this.
aeliuned chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
oh, that was god...so angsty. That was delicious :)
lailahariel chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that ws pretty sad huh? i mean im close to tears...:'( wow your a good writer!
NoBoDyShErEnOmOrE chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Wow i really loved how you showed an alternate version of what could've happened. OMG i was so upset when Elizabeth accepted the proposal then never really meant it. James was one of the best characters. He was always being shoved around it places. (Love wise) i felt so sorry for him and cried when he died. Very well written Fanfiction!
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Oh my. That was utterly beautiful!
B-emo-B chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
i wanna cry. :')
Vintagegirl1912 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
OMG, this is absolutely beautiful! *TEARS* I LOVE it...I like the way you wrote just amazing, how you managed to capture the pureness of my beloved James's heart! I HATED it when he died! I was so upset! But I LOve how you wrote this...BRILLIANT!
Coraline's3 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This was excellent. Exactly what I would have pictured running through both of their eyes. You made me cry thank u so much.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
This... *sniffle* I can't stop crying whenever I think about the sweet yet tragic couple. ;_; The fanfic is so sad, and those last lines of James really hit me hard. Great job again.
Zillac chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Gosh I can't seem to fing a Norribeth story that i don't cry over. All in all, i loved it. The wording was awesome, and I hope, just the smallest bit, that there may be a possible chance for a second chapter. I mean, if they can take Sparrow from the locker, the can take James...right? But if that is the case, you will need a huge Turner Trouble third chapter. Your choice, but i would strongle engoy it.

Keep Up The Good Work,

Zi
Burlesq chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
I would like your story to be the real one.

So well written..! I almost cried, ha!
Lilyfish chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Heartbreaking...Norribeth rules!

Great story :)
rigbychild chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This is truly one of the best Norribeth fics out there. Absolutely brilliant!

You should've taken over that part of the movie! :}