Reviews for Balance of Luck
icecatfire chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
yes please, would love to see what would his life will be like with remus and sirius. )
blackboymagic chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
-Pushes Remy and Siri together- KIIIIIIIIIIISS.
eloisemaexox chapter 36 . 10/2/2013
Hi! Just thought I'd leave a review to remind you about this story..and to say that I love it!and please update it soon (pleasepleaseplease?) because I am dying to know where it goes next :)
NuggetSaurus chapter 36 . 7/7/2013
Hmmm... I really liked the story, from beginning to the end. When most love stories are all happy fairytales, this one was more realist. And I liked it! Nice work :D
ChiffonShock chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Bit confused... You just wrote that Remus isn't gay, but in a previous chapter he came out as gay to Harry and Sirius when Harry got the talk. Might need to fix that bit!
twiceisacoincidence chapter 36 . 9/4/2012
Its not done is it? Theres still some chapters left right? Soooo... UPDATE DAMMIT, sorry, i mean, Can you Please Update?
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Wow, someone needs to lock Sirius and Remus in a closet! *pets Harry*
chuunin7 chapter 36 . 5/16/2012
It hasn't finished yet? Cant wait!
MargaritaS chapter 36 . 2/18/2012
ahhh, finally... im loving it so far, i cant wait for the next installment :)
The-little-67-impala chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
im so upset i cant review by phone . anyways, i love the ending, its really cute! i love all of your stories
The Lady of the Land chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
i can understand the angst, it was well done, keep updating!
Fhbfjkkv chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Im from new zealand and we say snuck! Sneaked is also used. :D

Good story! Cant wait till schoooool,...!
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 36 . 8/13/2011
Yay, finally together, they better stay that way. No more heartbreaks please. I want a drarry happy ending. Please update soon.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 28 . 8/13/2011
I have read this story and it made me so angry that you pushed it to five years later, they could have gotten back together and that made me angry cause Harry was with some slut and Draco was on and off with Blaise, not trying to complain cause your writing ability is good just I'm so hating this right now. I am a pro Drarry slash fan.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
I feel so bad for Draco, they are supposed to be together. They must be together in this story or I wouldn't have put it in my favorites. I have to keep reading.